pinkley's "gettin there slow RS" thread

pinkley

b@115D33p
Oh yeah... full Hayame coilovers are going on when the rear disk conversion happens. you guys didnt think I was going to keep this thing 4x4 status, did you? :twisted:

pinkley

b@115D33p
I dont feel like typing the entire process. Had issues with the rear disk swap... ended up keeping the drums on. Had to buy new lca's... it was a bullshit few weeks. Here it is leveled out with the rear coilovers on.

pinkley

b@115D33p
Haven't been on in awhile....
So here's a civic update for your viewing pleasure! :lol:

New exhaust and a little face lift!

I gave up on finding a clean front end for this thing. I'm a tight ass here lately! Lol I only have about $200 stuck into this car after selling all the gsr parts, the rear disk swap, and the rims. A buddy of mine gave me the steelies and I put new tires on them. Thats about the only thing I have money stuck into. It's a junker work car. It gets covered I cement dust daily at work. No use making it nice. Haha So I decided to have a little fun with it. :suprise:

pinkley

b@115D33p
lol this is awesome.
Haha thanks! I've been getting a lot of heat for doing this. Lol oh well its a beater with a d15b2 out of a 89 civic. I'm pretty sure it's ready to die on me. Never know... if it does die I might swap something a little peppier in it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

giLDC4

Slow&Low
What happened to the teg? Liked the interior a lot, looking forward on doing something similar to my interior too.

pinkley

b@115D33p
What happened to the teg? Liked the interior a lot, looking forward on doing something similar to my interior too.
Sold it awhile back.... i kick myself in the ass for doing so. :/

pinkley

b@115D33p
Sold the Civic last week.....
Bought something else to play with...

pinkley

b@115D33p
just fell back into this thread...glad to see the civic gone...didnt like it's direction
It was a piece of shit work car. It had no direction. Wasn't worth fixing or putting money into. I ended up making $700 more than I had stuck into it.... and I sold it for $750. Lol