Post Pics of Local Ricers

xOriginalNinjax

Got a pic tonight of a Civic Si with Altezzas, full body kit, chromes, and a nice bench, but I can't find the card for my phone, have to post it tomorrow :(

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
There for a min I thought you were showing us a pic of a spaceship.. but then I was oh wait.... its a civic lol

99sil-teg

I should have taken pics of this gst I bought before I ripped all the body kit off, it was one big wing away from looking like the F&F eclipse lol.

99sil-teg

^naw you shoulda kept it that way. woulda gotten all the ladies ;)
I already got the lady lol (I am married :lol:) and I got her in a bone stock 96 Accord lol, I had to figure out a way to keep her so I stepped up to the Integra lol :lol:

btw she drives the gst lol

onibakagaijin

I have a cat on my head!
I was just wondering...I've seen a lot of riced out integras and a good number of them have their emblems upside down. Heck when I was stationed at fort benning, ga the guy who lived in the apartment next to me had his that way and the day I was debadging my civic I couldn't take it anymore so I heated up the rear badge and flipped it so it was the right way. Acouple days later it was back to being a V with a nice new set of fake spinners. Annoyed me every time I saw it too because they always seemed to add something completely useless...example, what looked like home made canards on the front with chrome trim. I almost thought of buying it off the guy just so I wouldn't have to look at it like that anymore...anywho, back to my original thought...is the whole V thing common or do I have the luck of always spotting this.

GroceryGettinDB7

GHK ALL DAY!!
^lol idk, i traded my 95 front for this kids 98 front and you can see where the acura badge was faded and it was upside down...:2confused

acclude

cheap bastard
This is what happens when I get bored :what:

The expression on my uncles face when he saw his truck unknowingly modded like this made it all worth it :D