Post Pics of Local Ricers

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
^Holy Crap that's awesome. I need to re-dig up some of my amazing Ricer shots. I'll be back, and you guys will enjoy these

edit- Here's a quick one I found. It's what I want my Jetta to look like.....

SSIIIIIKKKEEE!!!

Last edited:

mirrorimg

I got out of my car, and as I turn I see this, so I took a quick photo. The mumper doesnt look too bad, but the paint sucks and the rims are awful. As I get to the front of the car, I realize I MUST go back and get my camera to take a shot of the front bumper... EWWW
Teggybear, that thing looks like darth vader, lol

Last edited:

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Man I would laugh my ass off if someday one of our members cars was on here lol that would be so embarrassing lol

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
^Holy Crap that's awesome. I need to re-dig up some of my amazing Ricer shots. I'll be back, and you guys will enjoy these

edit- Here's a quick one I found. It's what I want my Jetta to look like.....

SSIIIIIKKKEEE!!!

dude i know u can do it ive seen your work lol,how about that tint though.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Man I would laugh my ass off if someday one of our members cars was on here lol that would be so embarrassing lol
there was this ricer around my area that i took a picture of. i had the pic in my phone for a couple weeks, then he ended up posting on CI out of nowhere. lol i don't remember if i ever ended up posting the pics on here or not. :lol:

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I spotted 4 riced out Tegs today within 15 min of each other. I sware, every riced out Teg was out today. to bad i didnt have my camera

rockadilla

thats right.
Ok here's this civic I saw as I was leaving best buy the other day... When I first saw it I busted out laughing and some people looked at me LOL

U can KINDA see my white teg in the backround of this one :D