Post Pics of Local Ricers

slowDB7

7k for that eye sore haha....id buy it, just to light it on fire in front of him :)

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
This baller, Blasting by with that ebay can.

Yes, I'm driving a mustang, Don't hate.

randomhobo

automagic user
Well it was a matter of time till I grew the balls to post these pics. Both cars were/are mine in a time long ago...

The Ceilca ended up like this as a result of an accident. She got sold after I got nailed on the drivers door about 2 months after these pics were taken.

The teg... well lets just say I may have watched F&F a bit to much... Fortunately I still have her and much has changed for the better.

Thankfully neither car look like this anymore...

Nick_C78

The viper is ricer because he has a custom wrap? I personally have nothing against wraps or custom paint themes. Especially when that car can smoke any of ours. I am all for people personalizing their cars. It is when they do shit like that mustang/mustegra that I find it ricer.

MrGurley

************5-0
The viper is ricer because he has a custom wrap? I personally have nothing against wraps or custom paint themes. Especially when that car can smoke any of ours. I am all for people personalizing their cars. It is when they do s*** like that mustang/mustegra that I find it ricer.
lol this... imo you can only call someone a ricer when you can afford what they did at the least.....

and i wouldn't say "any of ours"..... lol just knowing some of the members here

Last edited:

OLDSKOOLACURA

I don't consider the viper rice....... But why why!

Being a huge viper fanatic since I was a kid when it came out, I have seen two riced out vipers and I cried. That one isn't rice but still..... Why do that to a viper (any car for that matter).

Avatar is a twin turbo viper, one day I'll have one

Posted from my garage