Post Pics of Local Ricers

OLDSKOOLACURA

More money than sense. You see that shit all the time. It's the same as rappers buying a Veyron and putting 26s on.
Veyron is a little much, I've never seen anyone do that to a Veyron lol. I can't stand the old school muscle cars on 26s,shit pisses me off. Took a old school muscle car and made it look like a joke

Posted from my garage

94RS

No fucks given.
Poor G1 :(

http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/cto/3944740919.html

I have an 89 acura integra that I bought recently that I am looking to trade for a bike.

This car is ridiculously reliable, especially for the year, when I bought it I was skeptical about having to drive it an hour and half back to my house, but this car made it no problems whatsoever, I only put 8 dollars in gas and still had some left over!
This car has a new 1.6l d16a1 motor and a new automatic 4 speed transmission put in as of two years ago from the jdm mechanic that I bought it from.

This is a front wheel drive car with 240,000 miles on the body, but all new drivetrain, the interior is alright, but needs some TLC. With about 400 dollars put into the car, you could easily be pushing 230 horses to the front wheels. I like the car but I'm just looking for something different.

94RS

No fucks given.
You forgot the stick-on AutoZone portholes and crooked aluminum spoiler, those are the real power adders. No wonder you wasted so much money.

Nick_C78

I am sure you could get 230 whp out of it for only 400 dollars. Never said how long it has to last. First we would need to use a Dynapack and good ol NOS. It only has to last 1 dyno pull.

94RS

No fucks given.
Wtf... It looks like an IS250/350 with a Mercedes grille, CTS headlights and a Genesis Coupe bumper (based on the top of it through the grille) and Lexus GS turn signals... My eyes and head hurt.