Post your PC/Gaming rig!

R13

The other asshole
I'm too lazy to help and these losers don't know shit about building good PC's, so yeah. :mrgreen:

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
Not for gaming but my newest (budgeted) Camera machine for a client.. (Resturant owner) thought it was cool looking ang worth a post . I Had fun with this because the guys budget was so low..

CorsAir Liquid Cooling
Six Core AMD Processor @ 3.5gHz
2 6TB HDD (WD BLUE) (Purple is alot better for surveillance but almost twice as much)
Gigabyte Systemboard
4 120MM Fans
2 140MM Fans
Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 Black Steel Case
Asus 2GB GPU

All for under $1000 . (Including My $140/hr Labor)

Some Pics:

R13

The other asshole
$140 an hour for THAT cable management?! Fuck me I was under charging people when I did that. :lol:

Btw you put the hard drives in backwards.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
$140 an hour for THAT cable management?! f*** me I was under charging people when I did that. :lol:

Btw you put the hard drives in backwards.

for one it's not out of the door yet... secondly... they aren't backwards. lol

R13

The other asshole
Yeah... they are. :rolf:

Unless that case is one of the weird ones that only the one side panel comes off of, the there's no way to put them in the right way. :lol:

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
Yeah... they are. :rolf:

Unless that case is one of the weird ones that only the one side panel comes off of, the there's no way to put them in the right way. :lol:

dude i've been building server's and PC's for years lol. they aren't.. the drive bay had clips in the back in the way of SATA cables to connect no matter whether or not you put them with the label up or down. i know i looks off but it's not... Design flaw on corsair part.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
and regarding the cabling . This guy doesn't care if wires are hanging out of the PC as long as they PC doesn't over heat or stop working he's happy customer lol. Still not like i put these in looking crazy. parts came in today and was a quick easy build.

R13

The other asshole
Im just giving you shit :lol:

I didn't mean label up or down, the label does go up, what I meant was putting the end the SATA/power cables connect to in first so they're hidden. :mrgreen:

But I see what you're saying, some cases are like that and won't let you put them in that way.

Last edited:

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
yeah i know what you meant, i tried that at first, which is why i explained the label up and down to let you know i tried lol. no hard feelings i would've done the same. lol and yeah these cheap cases are garbage