Corsair AF​140L 1000 ​RPM, 67.43​ CFM, 140m​mx25mm
Corsair AF​120L 1300 ​RPM, 57.13​ CFM, 120m​mx25mm
Corsair AF​120L 1300R​PM, 57.13 ​CFM, 120mm​x25mm
Corsair AF​​120L 1300​R​PM, 57.1​3 ​CFM, 12​0mm​x25mm
You have 7 fans...?

phatintegra

Banned
You have 7 fans...?
Good catch I forgot to list one more fan (fixed).

7 Intake (4 on the radiator and (3) under the optical drives in front of the case)
1 Exhaust (rear of case)

1 not install yet because I'm debating to use it for exhaust or intake.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Seriously.

Room temperature effects a pc's temps more than actual airflow, granted you do still want some airflow, but 5 is about all you really need.

(Says the guy running 6 currently :lol: )

phatintegra

Banned
CPU has (4) fans push pull set up.

Case came with (1) exhaust and (3) intake fans already mounted out of the box.

Need to keep th 220W CPU cool and Going 2 way crossfire soon that's going to produce allot of heat. May switch to full water cooler since they now have a water back plate for my GPU.

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
You know they make CPU coolers right. They're usually one unit, air or water cooled, have a single fan, sometimes two tiny ones, sit on the cpu, and you know cool it.

R13

The other asshole
I have a push/pull setup on one of my rigs on the first page, two 120mm cooler master fans. There's a noticeable difference over a standard single fan push system, I've heard stacking fans works but idk how well.

R13

The other asshole
Push/pull is simply a cpu cooler with a fan on either side blowing in the same direction.

It's not cpu specific I don't suppose, you could apply it to just about anything that would let you mount fans on either side like that.

phatintegra

Banned
You know they make CPU coolers right. They're usually one unit, air or water cooled, have a single fan, sometimes two tiny ones, sit on the cpu, and you know cool it.
I do have one mounted (water block) with a dual radiator in push pull set up. I guess you did not read the spec or look at the image?

push/pull
Like R13 explained it.

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I don't know, I overclocked back when all you had was fans blowing on a heat sink and never had any problems, whatever works I guess. Just never saw that many fans on a water cooler before.

Noneed2Hate

It's just about optimization I suppose.

Anyway, out with the old Sapphire R9 270x graphics card (on the left), in with the new EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX2.0+. Already noticing a drastic different in gaming performance.

R13

The other asshole
Has it occured to you that maybe you should take a blow gun to your heatsink? I can see the gobs of dust stuck in it from here :lol: