Prozon's '93 GS Build

Prozon

Kris
You just have to make sure the flange is the same.. I do not know if Godspeed has any with the same flange as a 14b. I've got a t3/t4 on mine. People also have problems with the wastegates and blow off valves, so I would suggest just buying a quality kit. Try Go-Autoworks kits, they're decently priced.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Don't go with the godspeed kits, I've heard horror stories concerning those kits, it doesn't seem worth it to cheap out on it.

Kris, your car is so rice im in love with it

Prozon

Kris
Lol. That's an odd reason to love something. So long as it keeps running great and gets me from point A to point B then I will be happy. I prefer to be a ricer. Like 90% of the cars on this website look the same, and i'm not really one to pay overpriced amounts for stupid parts so I can be unique. Easier just to be a ricer. ^_^

Prozon

Kris
Well I uploaded some pictures for another thread, so I thought I would post here.

Random pictures from my transmission rebuild:

On a more "Updated" note:
Figured out my window sag problem and put some more sound deadening in my door.

Other then that, just been daily driving it!

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Your cars just awesome, lol I am so jealous, I wish I had the time, knowledge, and a garage to do the same things to my DA

Prozon

Kris
You wouldn't be jealous of it if you saw the body lol. It looks like a pile of garbage. The only thing going for it is all the new parts lol.

slowtec

Internet Tough Guy
The HX wheels look incredible on it.

Used to have a set on my Civic, I loved them just the nicest thing ever. Subaru ran into my Civic, destroyed it, and I was too broken up by the whole affair (and too young) to even think to get my wheels off the car... regretted it ever since.

Good call though!

Prozon

Kris
The HX wheels look incredible on it.

Used to have a set on my Civic, I loved them just the nicest thing ever. Subaru ran into my Civic, destroyed it, and I was too broken up by the whole affair (and too young) to even think to get my wheels off the car... regretted it ever since.

Good call though!
Thanks man. Honestly I can't wait to get some different wheels haha. I like the HX rims, but being 14's there isn't a great tire market. I want to get some 205/50 or 205/55's. Probably going to get some 15's or something.

Prozon

Kris
The plan in the next couple weeks:
Buy paint.
Buy new fender.
Buy one piece lights.
Buy new bumper lights.
Trim new bumper.
Buy new turbo.
Buy new turbo manifold.
Get new downpipe/dumptube made for new manifold.
Buy new wheels and tires.
Possibly buy a new hood.

How many of these plans get done? We'll see. I was planning to have the car painted by last September.. obviously that didn't go down lol.

Prozon

Kris
Bought new tires and wheels today.

Can't remember the name of the wheels. Some cheapo's. Time attacks?
With some nice Toyo Eclipses mounted on them. 205-50-15's.

I also replaced the plug for the sending unit/fuel pump. So no more issues with that! :thumbs up

Prozon

Kris
Thinking of painting the wheels black with a blue lip. Regardless i'm painting the center caps black and redoing the "H" on them.

Photoshop Courtesy of Nathan_Carmona. He KICKS ASS at photoshopping. He did a few other colors for me too.
I believe he does graphic design work on the side, if you have some $$ and need something maybe you could PM him. ;)

Edit:
Ah yes, and I forgot! I have a buddy staying with me from out of town. I have work tomorrow so he's going to go to the junkyard and pull a fender for me to replace the front one that got messed up awhile back. This coming Friday i'm having a party at my place, so I will probably spend quite a bit on liquor and food.. but if I have any money left over I will pick up some paint and see what I can get done.

Last edited:

Prozon

Kris
Yes, it really is haha.

So today I went to work and gave my car to my buddy. He stopped at the junkyard and picked up a new fender for me. So now I have a white fender, that isn't smashed up. We adjusted it and tried getting the body lines as good as we could. (The problem with owning a car that was totaled.)

He also stopped and bought me some oil for it, and got the whole "kit" for $15. Oil and filter, oil drain pan, and shop towels. He then adjusted my clutch. I need to loan my car to him more often!!

I'll pick up paint if I can swing it when I get paid. Hopefully I won't spend it all too fast.
I will also get my other bumper put on at that time.

Prozon

Kris
I'm getting very annoyed with it actually. I think i'll just spray it as-is and not disassemble the front clip. I'll pop the hood, spray the fender's inside, close the hood and spray the outside of everything. Just pull the trim and wing to paint it.

Not sure if it's worth putting a lot of time into the body work.. it just has too much wrong with the front end to justify it. With the tools I have, I have no way of stretching the body back out. (Not even sure if that can be done on this thing.)

We'll see. I'll spray paint on it soon enough though.