Prozon's '93 GS Build

Prozon

Kris
If you buy the injectors new- they will come with them. The dealer on eBay I bought them from was called OsideTiger. Run a search for them.

Prozon

Kris
No problem. I'm super happy with the new seals. No leaks now and my gas mileage has dramatically increased. I can't say how much yet because I have my speedometer cable unhooked. Everything seems to be working leak free, no smoking engine or anything.. I have one exhaust leak to fix that I have been ignoring because it's a P.I.T.A

I'm getting a new AEM AFR gauge from my friend in a month or two when he gets it back from his house. I will probably fab up that custom console I've been talking about since I bought the car.

Last edited:

Prozon

Kris
Wideband. He bought it brand new, and I figured I would replace it with the shit I have. I need to get all the gauges setup in one place.

94integralambo

ITR.... I wish
Hey bro. I Have decided to change the direction with my car a little. Instead of building a full forged bottom end and reenforcing everything and spraying the shit outta it, Im gonna boost it. Never had a boosted car and i think itll be fun. I herd its addicting anyway. Bout like oxide I guess. Anyway, I have a few questions about what all I need.

I know Ill Need:
Turbo Kit
Injectors
Fuel Pump
Tune
and new tires ;)

But is this all? It seems too Simple...

What kinda kit do you have?
I looked into a few God Speed Kits for a B Series and it comes with everything Ill need other than The Fuel Pump and Injectors.

Thanks bro.

Prozon

Kris
Don't buy an eBay turbo kit. Just don't. They are worthless piles of crap. My turbo blew the oil seals and occasionally makes funny sounds. I'm planning to run it until it grenades and destroys my motor. My manifold has also cracked, I already welded it once. The wastegate is the only thing working how it should without issues lol. The blow-off-valve isn't even an eBay one, and I am having issues with it lol. That's pretty much all you need by the way, it's pretty straight forward. It's "bolt on" if you will. Just research a bunch..

I'm debating just stripping the Integra and selling it for scrap metal.

Prozon

Kris
I have a Godspeed kit. But they're all the same junk. If you are absolutely set on an eBay turbo- before you install it, take it to a turbo shop and have them check clearances and balance it for you. It might prolong it's life. My Godspeed turbo has under 5k on it and i'm so very unsatisfied with it. Makes power, spools fine.. leaks oil and makes noise.

Time? Yes. Money? Yes. Worth it all? No.

Starting a new build for more power next year though, so it's not all that big of a concern. I'm in the process of trying to buy a house from a friend's grandparents right now. Less then ten miles from my shop- and it has a two car garage. :)

In two months i'm building a turbo CRX for a friend, so I will probably make a build thread for it. (However it will move a lot faster then this build did.)
I will probably also have a build thread for the 600hp third gen.

VTECaddict95

Hey Prozon, been subscribed to your build for the past two days and finally reached the last page. I'm serious when I say that reading this has given me inspiration in my own build.

I'd hate to see you scrap her dude, but I am looking forward to the 95 build if that's still in the plan?

Prozon

Kris
Oh yes. I've been doing a little probing around trying to see what I can come up with for a RWD setup for the Integra. We'll see how my progress goes. I think I need to pick up another second gen to swap this stuff over. Either that, or spend a week or two doing body work lol.

94integralambo

ITR.... I wish
what about buying the godspeed kit and swapping the GSP Turbo out for An eclipse 14b? Will THey bolt up? Are those good turbos? Im pretty new to the boost scene so if I ask too many questions just tell me to stfu. Lol