Prozon's '93 GS Build

Prozon

Kris
Picture of the car before lowering.

Slight mishap.. busted my brand new corner light off the car..

Yes.. I lost a tire..

About all I can come up with is a few bad wheel studs and more then a few shoddy lug nuts. Same nuts that came with the car, replacing them all to be safe.

Need a new fender.. if anyone local has one let me know lol.

Tein springs on the front.

Tein springs on the rear, shiny new wheel studs.

That's where i'm at for now.

Prozon

Kris
It's fairly fucked up. I don't even want to mess with it. Also, JDM is for wussies and Asians.

I'll replace it when I find one lol.

Prozon

Kris
Finished installing the springs, wheel studs, new lug nuts and front motor mount. I have to get a new seal for my sending unit as I leak gas when filled up. $5 at Autozone, special order. I will try to do that tomorrow. I should also pick up an oil filter and do an oil change as it's been 3-4k miles.

Bad picture, but lowered.

New lug nuts. Dirty wheel.

dlo253

Ouch! That sucks, lookin good with the drop though.

Prozon

Kris
Thanks. I think I will clean up and paint my lip today. I was told it might look good with it on, lol.

Prozon

Kris
I bought a new master cylinder but I haven't installed it yet. I need someone around to help me bleed the brakes out. I might do it today and just use the bottle trick to bleed them.

I also pulled the blow off valve to fix the little vacuum port I accidentally busted off. Also clocking the top so I can have a shorter vacuum line.

Installed a vacuum manifold I bought. Right now I just screwed it to an existing hole on the firewall. Makes the vacuum hoses a lot cleaner. When I get a new radiator support i'll finally get around to tucking the wiring. It looks awful.

Here is the vacuum manifold. When I tuck the bay I will put it in the wiper cowl area so just the vacuum ports stick out of the firewall.

I still need to buy a radiator support and a fender.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
what radiator did you use? I was going to use a civic rad but I never found a good way to mount it or what rad hose to use since the flanges were smaller than the tegs. When I sold I just clamped the hell out of a teg rad hose and zip tied it down lol

Prozon

Kris
That's a vTec Del-Sol radiator. Same as a Civic if I recall. I trimmed the support on the bottom so the radiator could sit lower, made a plate for it to sit into and then I modified the OEM bracket to hold it. The radiator came with sleeves for the flanges so the Integra hoses would fit it. They kind of looked like little top hats. I actually bought a set of del-sol hoses so I could just sleeve my Integra hose but it came with the little things to fit over the flanges so I didn't have to. :thumbs up

Just painted my wipers and cleared the blow off valve and master cylinder the last time. That master is shiny as fuck now lol. 3-4 coats of primer. 2 coats of paint. 3 coats of clear. Lol.

Dragz0wnerz

Wow dude took me all night to read the entire thread you been through hell with that car.. looks damn good.. everything your doing is pretty much what i'm doin to my 90 da9 just put a motor together dropped it in, started right up ran for liek 2 mins.. lost oil pressure and oil and coolant everywhere haha.. time to pull it back up and start my 200-250hp goal with it.. got any tips and pointers bro?

Prozon

Kris
Boost it! :thumbs up

Just take your times. There's plenty of things I've rushed through just to get it done- then gone back over. When I find a radiator support and a new fender i'm pulling the motor and transmission back out. Repainting stuff. Shaving and tucking the bay.

Prozon

Kris
Boost it! :thumbs up

Just take your times. There's plenty of things I've rushed through just to get it done- then gone back over. When I find a radiator support and a new fender i'm pulling the motor and transmission back out. Repainting stuff. Shaving and tucking the bay.