rsx vs type-r

DownShift96GSR

Believe me, I gave my friend an ear full then I kicked his ass for doing that. For one thing, he sold a nice ass hatch. He took all TYPE R parts and put them into the hatch, including the 5 lug conversion. Now some kid is rolling around in his hatch thinking he's all big and bad, when he didn't do a damn thing to the hatch. That kind of stuff pisses me off. I just think that DC5's and DC2's are gonna be battling each other for the next couple of years.

94DC2nAL

I have raced one type s and it was from a roll. We started off around 60 and went at it. By 110 i had 2 cars on the type s. At the time all i had was sri/e/ and the old exhaust setup.. The type s had i/e, body kit and wheels. It's best track time was a 14.9

I think every car is different. When i had just a k&n filter w/160k miles on the car, i would kill my buddies 97 gsr w/89k miles on his car. We always ran and as soon as i hit 3rd gear i would just pulling away from him. We would stop around 110 and i would be up a couple of cars. I know ob1's are usually faster than ob2 cars.

Last edited: