S2k Hit & Run. Bad Day.. *Pics*

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
:angryfire This happened on Saturday. My brother with the S2k has gotten Buddyclub RSD installed last week. Saturday morning he woke up early an washed his s2k, getting ready for a good day to get his alignments done, and his new setro installed.

All cleaned up & ready to go!

Got to the place and they said it'll take about a 2 hours because of the wait. Told us to just leave his car there and come back later. So we did and an hour later, they called us and said somebody hit my car and ran and we went back there right away thinking that it was just a little scuffs and this is what we see.

We called the cops and the insurance company. Cops cant write up a report since its on private property. The story the that the owner of the shop were giving us seemed pretty suspicious. Seems as if they are trying to hide the person who was at fault.

:angryfire So anrgy that this shit happend. We were about to intall the setro too on the same day.

konig16

LS Vtec=:)
damn that sucks i would be so pissed... but i honestly wouldent be suprised if someone that worked there was moving it a hit something and now there trying to cover it up.

what are you guys gunna do about it?

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i'd hold the shop responsible... TAKE IT TO JUDGE JUDY!!!

DOHCtor88

konig16 said:
damn that sucks i would be so pissed... but i honestly wouldent be suprised if someone that worked there was moving it a hit something and now there trying to cover it up.

what are you guys gunna do about it?
The insurance are going to take care of it. Most likely they are going to get sued!

LiEkjAi

well, wouldn't the store pay for the damage? the car was in their store's possesion. so their reliable for the car's damage

DOHCtor88

LiEkjAi said:
well, wouldn't the store pay for the damage? the car was in their store's possesion. so their reliable for the car's damage
They are claiming that my brother park the car on his own. They didnt move the car, which it was moved by them. They claim that there were no witness there when this shit happend. BULLSHIT! There were alot of people there when we droped off the s2k, painters and other peeps. Fucking assholes are trying to cover something up..

BabyDoll

gf of obsessed teg driver
damn, that sucks......i would hold the shop for that...it was on their property

Last edited:

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
BabyDoll said:
thank you!!! I knew this..but i just had a typo...

I had em all nite.

anyways...hope everything with the s2k goes all in your favor and it looked really good..b4 it got nailed

DOHCtor88

Cheesenip said:
thats real shitty, any idea on how much the damages are goin to cost?
Since its an s2k, im thnking about 5,000 ro repair the damages. All OEM parts, no after market shit.