S2k Hit & Run. Bad Day.. *Pics*

p27rpy

did you get the mileage on the S200 before and after you dropped it off? theres a chance maybe they took it for a joyride. but something is VEEERY suspicious there...

R1DC2

Got Integra?
Damn that sucks!!!
Well when u get it fix, might as well upgrade that rear end, Amuse style!!!

Jmoney187

LivinLow
dude thats honestly one of the worst situations, becuz you leave the car to the shop first of all ( i NEVER EVER leave my car unattended, if they say its gona be about 2 hrs, i might as well just smoke a jay and sit backa nd relax cuz i wont be goin anywhere lol) but anyway the shop is supposed to be trusted and then this happens and u dont kno what even really happened and especially to have it wrecked not even by you or brother.. thats total bullshit, if it wrecked i'd at least wana be part of it..
but as everyone's said something is very suspect becuz the trunk and light and bumper are torn up, but the exhaust doesnt look touched,nor the rims or axels or nething. My only guess it a pick-up truck or they went joyriding spunout and into a gaurdrail or sumthin

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
Yo That Fucked Up... .if The Cops Are Saying They Cant File A Police Report Because Its On Private Property .... They The Garage That Was Working On Your Car Should Be Held Responable ..... Because Its Private Property .... They Should Know Who Is Comming And Going On They Private Property ..... Man If I Was I Would Give Them Hell ... Then Kick They Fuck Them Up For Doing That S3k Dirty Like That ..... Just By Looking At That It Dose Not Look Like A Hit And Runnn .. They Way The Bumper Cover Is Ripped ..... On Man ... Let Me Come Over Their And Kick Some Ass .... Nothing Worst Then Some One Doing You Dirty Like That .... I Feel For You

R1DC2

Got Integra?
Or when u take the car to a shop, always remember your last mileage... And see if they put miles into it... If so, its time for ass kicking...

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
We droped off the car at the best bodyshop in Socal. The name of the shop is 20/20. They do the best work on cars. The insurance went to 20/20 to check out the s2k this morning and pretty much is paid for. I still dont know how much worth of damage was done to the s2k. I will ask my brother and see. Should be around $5,000 dollars.

When the s2k got hit in the parking lot, the broken tail light peices were there in the parking lot. It wa sprobably a dumb ass who reverse quickly in a pick up truck. People who cant drive shouldnt drive at all. CAuse now the shop is going to get sued by our insurance.. The people who were working there are dumb ass's cause we know they are trying to cover something up.

Anyways the s2k will be done in 2 weeks. WE defintally trust leaving the s2k at 20/20 becuase we were recomended by alot of friends who had done their car there. Asian owners! No maaco shit!!XD

HYPE-R

Damn hella sucks to see that happen to a S2K like that. I'd just hire Osama and have him crash a plane into their shop:D

Double0Mienboi

The LunarCrusader
its just a possiblility! I could be wrong lolz
the person that hit you was a total moron and prob. doesnt know how to drive!

Lol, My Report!

reconxtru

DC5!
looks like that truck did it..did you look att he trucks bumper? the height of the damage looks like it was that truck..

good detective work...!!!