S2k Hit & Run. Bad Day.. *Pics*

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
This Ci or CSI lol, but I'd check for prints and shit, make sure noone there, was drving the car and backed into something, also check employee cars!

Willo

El Father
Double0Mienboi said:
its just a possiblility! I could be wrong lolz
the person that hit you was a total moron and prob. doesnt know how to drive!

Lol, My Report!
you are the best!

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
Hehe, it wasnt that stupid truck. It was more like a pick up truck, a toyota tocoma. The damage to repair the s2k cost $3,000. We will be getting the car back by the end of this week or after christmas.

Thanks for the truck idea though Double0Mienboi. But for sure it wasnt that truck because it wasnt parked behind the s2k, it was more of a toyota pick up truck or soemthing.

speedin

The Transporter
Dc2 Racin 17 said:
Hehe, it wasnt that stupid truck. It was more like a pick up truck, a toyota tocoma. The damage to repair the s2k cost $3,000. We will be getting the car back by the end of this week or after christmas.

Thanks for the truck idea though Double0Mienboi. But for sure it wasnt that truck because it wasnt parked behind the s2k, it was more of a toyota pick up truck or soemthing.
But the shop is paying right?

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
better make sure the shop replaces everything with OEM HONDA parts... and not some cheapo aftermarket parts