Samurai Blue's Integra Build

goofygamer

Haha wtf. So you had that bracket this whole time and didn't realize its the one for your jdm arm rest delete?

Paint your vc chameleon lol

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Haha wtf. So you had that bracket this whole time and didn't realize its the one for your jdm arm rest delete?

Paint your vc chameleon lol
i think i decided to go with the original plan of being politically incorrect with the good ol naval flag that every Asian's grandparents hate.

XjoEnX

You should paint Xzibit onto your valve cover. That way you can pimp your valve cover while Xzibit smiles and rolls with you while you drive. :)

Just kidding. I vote for a two-tone glossy black with glossy dark green inside the spark plug wire area

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
You should paint Xzibit onto your valve cover. That way you can pimp your valve cover while Xzibit smiles and rolls with you while you drive. :)

Just kidding. I vote for a two-tone glossy black with glossy dark green inside the spark plug wire area
oooooooh maybe i will 0_0

rebel...

Oh, okay. I thought you had the bracket and forgot what it was for lol
oh no. I was bummed when i got it cause i thought it had clips or the arm rest was barbed so it would just stick in. i was sad it didnt. i rode around for a year like that

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
So

found a deal on craigslist. And, was like fuck...no bread. I just happened to be with my girlfriend who said "thats a really good deal go get it" and i said "he aint gonna hold it until i get paid" and she said "okay ill front it to you" So now yeah went down there, dude looked like an honest guy diff was looking like it worked. Got back to Backyard Motorsports and tried going through the gears, we could find only 2 gears, so we decided to put on a shift linkage, i could only find reverse, 1, 2. So, we thought the transmission was dry, This happened when we installed a Quife LSD in my friends transmission, he only had 1 and 2 until the fluids circulated. We put in the transmission with this in mind, once it was bolted up i had gears 1 2 5 R. Roger was looking under it making sure everything was tight when he noticed a hole in the transmission. One of the bolts which is hollow, and supports a ball bearing was broken in the case, we used a chistle to get it out and then found the bolt and bearing in a box of transmission parts. Once that was in i had all gears.

Using Amsoil syncromesh (OE replacement for GM syncromesh)
Honda MTF
Honda Axle Seals

Yesterday i got bored and started to do some massive weight reduction, sound deadening is next.