Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Nick_C78

Naw. Mine just looks nice in pictures dude. Yours is suppaaaa flyyy
Didn't you all get mad at me for saying that >_> jk

All 3 of yours look better than mine. My car looks like shit in person and in pics :) lol

drevans_satx

Dylan
Guys let's all agree that every one of you owns a sexy sex car! I drool....

Also GPA don't mean shit when it comes to measuring how educated you are lol.
Its easy to cheat and keep a gpa high. Hell at a 3.8 (no cheating) I was still 254 of 900.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nick_C78

lol 3.8 gpa.

Nerds ITT.
3.8 doesn't make you a nerd. It means you aren't a lazyass. I graduated with a 4.0 in 2008 and I barely had to try. The school system is so pathetic honestly. College is a little different though..I have 101 semester units completed so far and only a 3.3 GPA..

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Heres the pictures i posted for Thadya on how i mounted my lip.

Depending on how the side lines up you should be able to use oem style mounting. Without seeing yours in front of me i cant tell you whether you need adjustments or not. The stock fender liner, if you even have it still, has one screw in it but has marking for the other one that the oem lip would use. You can see that i bought a second spring clip, put it in its oe place and mounted my lip factory style.

This is how i mounted the bottom side. You will have to do this according to your available mounting area if any. Find a spot, drill hole, use bolts or insert a spring clip like i did. That spot u see next to it is where the itr lip would mount.

Factory mounting uses a lot more than this but the sides and 2 secure screws on the bottom held it up far better than any tape or tapping screw would.

Last edited: