Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
niiioce!!! shit looks good!!!

put my shit on the dyno today... just to learn #2 exhaust valves arnt seating properly so apart it comes again FTL!!! my tuner spotted that shit by ear though before the first pull while getting it on the dyno!!
Thanks man. I'm going to clean everything up today like wash it and stuff. Lol. Ill post pictures tonight.

And that sucks about your motor man. Did you assemble the head your self or did a shop? Luckily your tuner noticed it.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
got to wash the car and make it pretty today. All i need to do is throw on some tires for the street so i can drive it around this week or something.

tape residu came off, 3M adhesive remover works. Super expensive ($20) but it goes to work

before

after

washed!

Nick_C78

Looks good man. Glad to see a bunch of us cleaning up our cars and especially our engine bays. Just because they are track sluts doesn't mean they can't be some what clean track sluts.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
looks good dood! you know, you coulda just used rubbing alcohol to take off the tape residu and not spend the $20

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Lookin good!
Thanks justin!

Looks good man. Glad to see a bunch of us cleaning up our cars and especially our engine bays. Just because they are track sluts doesn't mean they can't be some what clean track sluts.
yeah its nice now that i started the car. Had massive anxiety when i was repinning the harness. :Thumbs up thanks for making me clean my shit up!

looks good dood! you know, you coulda just used rubbing alcohol to take off the tape residu and not spend the $20

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.
I actually purchased it for my roof when i resealed it.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I like what you've been doin man. Might need to ask you for some pointers when I start on my harness.
Thanks, Greg! I can for sure give you pointers, but the only thing I coundnt figure out/find was heat shrink for the joins, like the ones Ryan uses on his harnesses.

If you look closely he has different heat shrink where the harness branches off from the main portion.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yea his harnesses are the shit but waaaaayyyyyyy too overpriced. I'm a big fan of capitalism but that's like 50 bucks of material max and an hour or two of labor for them for an entire harness. And they want like what 7-800 for them?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Yea his harnesses are the shit but waaaaayyyyyyy too overpriced. I'm a big fan of capitalism but that's like 50 bucks of material max and an hour or two of labor for them for an entire harness. And they want like what 7-800 for them?
I couldn't find "military spec" loom. Maybe you can find some since you served or know of more places. It takes a lot of patience and a bit of OCD to do properly IMO. I have neither.