Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
fsho i think that color is nice. shoot if i go down south or you come up north we are gonna have to do a photoshoot between our two cars

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
fsho i think that color is nice. shoot if i go down south or you come up north we are gonna have to do a photoshoot between our two cars
Let's do it. I'll let you know if I ever go up north to Laguna Seca or Infineon.

P.S. Your new sig is sexy time. Mind resizing it a bit and making it a little smaller?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
oh for sure right when i get home. my screen at home is massive so i dont get a real feel for the size. good lookin out. and yeah dude laguna seca is like 15 minutes from where i stay for school. tell me if you go to thunder hill also thats like an hour away from my house in scramento

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
oh for sure right when i get home. my screen at home is massive so i dont get a real feel for the size. good lookin out. and yeah dude laguna seca is like 15 minutes from where i stay for school. tell me if you go to thunder hill also thats like an hour away from my house in scramento
Speed Ventures is hosting a Thunderhill event on April 11, 2009. My motor should be ready by then.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Our interior mods are almost exactly the same. Lol!
i think they are except you have a momo steering wheel and the circuit hero shift knob extender. I have a short shifter waiting to be put in and probably will get the skunk2 knob. But it looks like we have good tastes on the inside and outside of the cars!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i think they are except you have a momo steering wheel and the circuit hero shift knob extender. I have a short shifter waiting to be put in and probably will get the skunk2 knob. But it looks like we have good tastes on the inside and outside of the cars!
Yessir.