Should I get Red GT3s

Swerve

Shawn
My friend will sell them to me for $150
My car will look like this

I know its kinda flashy but I feel like its pretty sexy and my car has clear corners and 1999 taillights so even sexier... And seriously only $150.

Swerve

Shawn
Yea I told the guy I wanna see them and if they arent in too bad of shape ill take em. The bad side is they have super bad tires but I can just put my new tires that are like a week old on and balance them at my dads shop in like 40mins. Worst case scenario I end up painting them black and leaving the lip, which is still fine.

Last edited:

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
it's definitely a good deal but i personally wouldn't buy them. obviously it's just my opinion, but if you want them, i say go for it especially if it has some good tire life left.

GT3s are played out, that's all.

Swerve

Shawn
Yea but I dont mind played out haha I wanted Dr20s for awile and Volk TE37s, Im not exactly original :p

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
haha. to each his own. my opinion shouldn't matter if you're set on getting them. :thumbs up

Swerve

Shawn
Im not set on getting thats why Im asking :p But yeah if I wanted to be original I wouldnt have got a teg I would have got a dustbuster or yugo or something.

dlo253

Almost picked up a set of fully polished gabs the other day.. But damn xmas shopping...Arghh. I normally would stay away probly, but for $150 you cant go wrong.

Swerve

Shawn
Thats what Im feeling... theyre a buddy deal like I think I could sell them for more if I dont like them and he wouldnt gyp me with bent wheels or thrashed ones or anything.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
hahaha. they technically all are, except GT3s are more accessible. they're everywhere and people usually sell them for cheaper.

Swerve

Shawn
Rotas are made in Japan and Phillipines and Konigs are made in china, I dont think rotas get enough credit :p