Should I get Red GT3s

dlo253

I never see gabs. Except gt3 kinda played out the style. I'll still rock legit gabs any day.
Pretty sure ALL Rota is made in the Philippines, don't quote me but I'm pretty damn sure.

Swerve

Shawn
Hmm I heard that some older models were made in Japan, Gt3s definately not, but I'll take phillipines over china or taiwan

dlo253

They manufacture a lot of oem wheels. If they are just for DD you will be fine, they won't just fall apart or anything...

Nick_C78

I run gt3 on my car. They came on the car when i first got it, but they were gold so I decided to paint them. A lot of people are going to hate on rotas, simply because haters are gonna hate. Even name brand wheels break. That being said, I do not like my gt3 either style wise and they do make me a little nervous at the track, but like I said they came on the car. And man for 150 dollars why are you even asking? Scoop those bad boys up. You can always swap them out at a later time.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I run gt3 on my car. They came on the car when i first got it, but they were gold so I decided to paint them. A lot of people are going to hate on rotas, simply because haters are gonna hate. Even name brand wheels break. That being said, I do not like my gt3 either style wise and they do make me a little nervous at the track, but like I said they came on the car. And man for 150 dollars why are you even asking? Scoop those bad boys up. You can always swap them out at a later time.
I don't like companies that steal things from other companies that put a lot of time and money into making a product. The fact that people buy the replicas means the company that spent all the money developing the product doesn't get the money they invested into it back. Which means the good company closes, and the company that makes a cheap version that looks the same gets to survive. Only to leach off of another company. Not everyone that dislikes fake parts is a "hater"

I love my Gabs.

Nick_C78

You have a valid point. However if you think about it logically, he is buying them used, so technically rota isn't making any money off of him. And if he doesn't buy new, it doesn't really matter what brand he buys really. I agree with you though, and like I said, i dislike my cheap rotas, not because of the name though, but because of the style and quality. I do not dislike all replicas though, some make quality products that are just as good as the name brand and because I know a lot of companies jack up their prices strictly because it has their name attached, which I also find equally as wrong.

Last edited:

Swerve

Shawn
Haha I think Im gunna do it if I can get to them before someone else. I actually do like them style wise, and track-wise I have PLENTY of 4 Lug Wheel/Tire combos at my disposal, I think the red may be kinda too flashy, but for $150 I'll just spend a rainy day sanding and painting them.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
no those look the same when spinning but i no longer have the gt3's in my possession. Pretty much the same look when rolling which is why i liked the gt3's. These are xxr 531.