So My BOM DC5 Gets Some New Mods

IntegraChicky69

^^^^^^ In case u don't know what BOM is, its Blaze Orange Metallic. Now on with the mods

Injen CAI

Ingalls Engine Torque Dampner

XD 6500 HID Kit BABY

Another shot of the HID's

I was also givin the new grill. Not sure on manu. but it has a Honda Emblem and it says Type S. I kinda like it
Also Lowered on TEIN Flex's
Not sure if this counts as a mod, but Limo 5% tint all @.

Thats all for now

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Good Stuff, That intake looks sick. I can't wait to pick up my new type-s. :thumbs up

Last edited:

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Hmmm, nice color, you don't see to much of that color around here in texas. Its nice tho.....i think you should slam it tho, just for shits and giggles, they are coilovers right?

reconxtru

DC5!
did you get your car corner balanced since you lowered it with coilovers? cuz if you don't corner balance, the rides gonna be shitty. and now get a Mugen lip, aspec rear lip, CF hood. and its gonna BE MAD SEXY!

speedin

The Transporter
damn! lots of mods real quick! lol u even got the H in the center caps! all u need is the integra instead of the rsx and your all set! wow cant beleve your doing all these mods lol sweet. oh and yea dump it just for pix then raise it back up!

IntegraChicky69

LMAO yes im single and yes it is getting corner balanced this weekend. yea all these mods and I only have 550 miles on the car LOL

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
this is off topic....but i just realized this car is owned by a chick.....and you did your own mods??? SWEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!