So My BOM DC5 Gets Some New Mods

CHILD

all day all JDM
tell me how you like tha intake...i still dont know what system i wanna run....im gettin' tired of my carbon fiber intake

tha ride is lookin' clean

MidniteFreedom

god damn im loving your car! how much for them HID??? oh does your HID puire white on the ground or is it kinda yellow on the ground?

MoJoJoJo

Banned
CHILD said:
tell me how you like tha intake...i still dont know what system i wanna run....im gettin' tired of my carbon fiber intake

tha ride is lookin' clean

go with a injen cai man, u will love it or a arc if ur into jdm bling :thumbs up

MoJoJoJo

Banned
MidniteFreedom said:
god damn im loving your car! how much for them HID??? oh does your HID puire white on the ground or is it kinda yellow on the ground?
i forgot wat she said but i think it was 6500k? its bluish if u want pure white then go with the 4300k out put is amazing and its bright white, i'll take pics of my car for ya if u give me an i Trader's rating or send me pics of ur gf or 17-29 yr sister/cousins/friends lol

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
SilverDB8 said:
hyper white light bulbs @ pep boys or kragen or wal-mart... damn nub... lol j/k
Silverstars are the better ones, and I never buy anything car related from wal-mart. Fuck wal-mart.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
actually wal-mart has better prices than kragen / pep boys.... my buddy worked @ kragen.. and thats what he str8 up told me when i was in there :shock:

4.7 quarts of mobil 1 synthetic for 20 bucks... and 3.50ish for fram oil filter... i like to keep it simple

MoJoJoJo

Banned
nexgenintegra said:
wow somebody cant drive for shit. hmmm i wonder why he blew up???thats a tuff one

yea thats wat ppl think when they watch that vid, but the driver of that car is the guy who built that car from a shell, and do u kno how hard it is to drive a 470whp fwd car??? the torque steer on that hoe is crazy! either way they were gonna replace it with a new motor, so it didnt matter,....but the driver is not a noob. shit happens....it blew cuz it went from 3rd to 2nd, but shit happens. he;s not a bad driver