So My BOM DC5 Gets Some New Mods

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
yes its really nice to see a girl do her own mods. car looks great by the way im lovin the HIDS looks soooooo good. keep up the good work hopefully well see more of your mods soon.

teggy2281

yeah a chick doing her own mods, yes thats definitely a plus for me. well hopefully my girlfriend is like that too since i gave her my 2001 ls.but yeah nice car.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Looks good so far, didnt stay stock for long.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
wow...just got that car and already have couple thousands worth of mods...=\ i wish i had that type of money...very clean car :thumbs up

a rh would be sweet if ur going n/a, the 05/06 type s exhuast works very well with cai & rh...many hit low 14s with minor bolt ons suck as cai/rh/stock exhuast...loving ur BOM keep it up

MoJoJoJo

Banned
nah..go s/c its sweet...i kno a guy with a comptech s/c on nitrous, i'll post a couple vids later,...its a freaking beast

IntegraChicky69

nah, I think im gonna stay all motor. I like building all motors that whoop the turbos, but theres always someone faster no matter what u do. Thanx so much for all the comments

MoJoJoJo

Banned
one of my h-town rsxers hit 208whp on cai/rh with kpro, there were no gains from kpro but his mid-range is crazy he's in the 13s

go for it, i think u will have a very quick car if done correctly