SoCal Pacific Coast Highway Cruise #2

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'm planning to cruise PCH again next month on October 6. Hopefully a few of you guys can come out. It's gonna be my birthday, so you better make it. I'm just playin... Last time, my uncle and I started in Long Beach and worked our way down south to Laguna Beach. I'm hoping we can cruise all the way down to San Diego. I'll update you guys with more details as it gets closer to the actual date.

Details:

Meeting Location:

Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
6575 E Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, CA
(Parking lot in front of the restaurant)

Meeting Time:

8:00 AM-9:00 AM

Agenda:

After we all meet up, I was thinking we could cruise for about 45 min and stop by at Denny's for breakfast. Then we're all gonna head over to the Aliso Creek Rest Area beside the 5 freeway heading south. It's a nice place where we can park and take some pics and hang out. There are some pinic benches there if anyone wants to bring some food and drinks if you're still gonna be hungry. The rest area has vending machines and restrooms, so don't worry.

Rules:

At meeting location- No burnouts, donuts, or using the parking lot as auto-x.
While cruising- Please try to stay with the group. No racing! This is a cruise, not a 1/4 race.
Other that that, have fun and be safe! Thanks!

Sign-Up List:

1) JDMxDB8
2) ITRnarcotic
3) @ JDM >Shogun<
4) DailyDrivenDB8 (maybe)
5) DC2Integ (maybe)
6) B16ckiNtegRa
7) o0oz

If you have any questions. please PM me. Thanks!

P.S. If you have a walkie-talkie, please bring it.

Last edited:

@ JDM >Shogun<

WOW im down dude ill request the day off and ill bump it!.. hey theres a local meet this friday come down~~~

Legends Burgers, 8775 Baseline Rd,
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
(909) 941-9555

every friday
all cars welcome
8 - 12

its off of baseline and vineyard!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
WOW im down dude ill request the day off and ill bump it!.. hey theres a local meet this friday come down~~~

Legends Burgers, 8775 Baseline Rd,
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
(909) 941-9555

every friday
all cars welcome
8 - 12

its off of baseline and vineyard!
Aite, I signed you up. Please don't jack the thread please. What do you have? DC2/4?

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
hmmm i might be interested, but i have a couple maintainance issues. i'll keep ya updated

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha, i gotta make a trip to honda and resurface my rotors. nothing too much, but i dont always have the time anymore... and when i do i'm tired... lol

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
haha, i gotta make a trip to honda and resurface my rotors. nothing too much, but i dont always have the time anymore... and when i do i'm tired... lol
How much will that cost you? I don't trust dealerships. They overcharge you and they fuck up sometimes. Do you just need to resurface the fronts? Or the rears too?

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
ill try man i just got a new job so im not sure if i have that day off but ill see what i can do. Ive been really wanting to cruise for a while.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
ill try man i just got a new job so im not sure if i have that day off but ill see what i can do. Ive been really wanting to cruise for a while.
No problem man! If you have to work, what can you do? I'm thinking about crashing at my uncle's pad so I can still meet up with you and Khoa later that night.

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
Im not sure how long ill be down there, i might take friday off, cruise down there and maybe stay sat night as well...