SoCal Pacific Coast Highway Cruise #2

B16ckiNtegRa

AHhhhh PHOTOSHOP my car...ahhhH!! hahaha oh well atleast its up...FINALLY...lolz j/p good shit...now i know wat i need 2 work on 4 the next meet ....whenever it comes around again haha...until then woRk!! LAteZ

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha FINALLY! some pics... haha i most definately need to meet up with ya to give it some spice. jus resurfaced my rotors the other day, no more krazy ass shaking, i can make road trips without worring about worrying abouy dying, haha :thumbup:

ware

yeah! i like the pics, they look good.

B16ckiNtegRa

YO my fellow peeps....sad news..

watsup everybody....man hope every1 i've met on here is doing well and still living da integra....now its time to put my integera 2 sleep.....:cry: just remember it how it waz because my ride is TOTAL LoSt....NOooO !!! Some dumb biTch fuckin T boned me and shit on my passenger side and fuck da results afterwards wasnt pretty....all of da passenger side from da fender all da way back to da rear is tore up windows shattered everywhere....lucky my passenger was okie...but he came out wit some cuts on da side of his head....and my left shoulder arms wrist is killing me.....man its dissapointing to wat happen to da my riide..but thankful that my passenger came out okie though 4realz....but yea just wanted to fill u guys in on wats going on wit me.....so it waz dope crusing wit all of u fools.....and it would be something to remember in the DA....aight peeple stay up .....LAtez...yall...

R.I.P to my DA....
:(:(:retard::lame:wtf:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
watsup everybody....man hope every1 i've met on here is doing well and still living da integra....now its time to put my integera 2 sleep.....:cry: just remember it how it waz because my ride is TOTAL LoSt....NOooO !!! Some dumb biTch fuckin T boned me and shit on my passenger side and fuck da results afterwards wasnt pretty....all of da passenger side from da fender all da way back to da rear is tore up windows shattered everywhere....lucky my passenger was okie...but he came out wit some cuts on da side of his head....and my left shoulder arms wrist is killing me.....man its dissapointing to wat happen to da my riide..but thankful that my passenger came out okie though 4realz....but yea just wanted to fill u guys in on wats going on wit me.....so it waz dope crusing wit all of u fools.....and it would be something to remember in the DA....aight peeple stay up .....LAtez...yall...

R.I.P to my DA....
:(:(:retard::lame:wtf:
Sorry to hear that man... You're DA was tight. Good thing you and your passenger are ok. That's the most important part. So what are your plans? Another Integra? Keep posting though bro.