SoCal Pacific Coast Highway Cruise #2

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
was it? i googled it and it was only south of LA.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
was it? i googled it and it was only south of LA.
Well the first meeting spot was in Long Beach. Then we ended up at the Aliso Creek rest area near Ocenside. We had to go to Oceanside because it was the closest place to bust a bitch to go on the 5 North.

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
hahahaa that was awesome! Later on when you broke off there was a mazda trying to keep up with us... he didn't make it very long lol

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
yea i saw both of those, 911 didnt really do anything but the z06 had to show off his balls lol

i think it was a mx6...

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
My friend went to with us to an All state RSX meet in his C5 Z06. Not many people mentioned him when we got back from the twisty back roads. He dusted almost all 40 cars in the first corner :roll:

Burned everyone but the guys leading the pack because they know the road and were there to set the pace and keep it safe

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Oh yeah, I had a mini battle with the new GTI yesterday on the 110 (high-speed windy 3-lane) Lost him in the corners, but would catch up a little on the straights. Wished I had an exhaust. Damn I love my RT-615s!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'm gonna try to get the pics tomorrow. Aaron is internet-less til next week. Gonna try to put the pics on my flash drive tomorrow. Sorry for the wait guys!