SoCal Pacific Coast Highway Cruise #2

B16ckiNtegRa

Ok, so who's going for sure?
looks like the people that i invited to join the crowd.....decided on backing out.....:???: well guess im rolling up there alone......man...but hopefully u guys dont leave cause its gonna take me about a hour to get there so i gotta leave at 7......man imma be tired....lolz but watever....aight see yall at the spot....oh and happy b-day to matt and me...haha wOOhOOo..!!

@ JDM >Shogun<

happy bday matt, man so upset! im not making it ive been posting this every where and im not showiing up wow! i should burn my teg. thats what happens when u dont have money for gas...GRRRR

B16ckiNtegRa

the meet went pretty well..until we got lost..hahaha..damn it waz a bItch driving back though....OMG to crazy.....but it waz worth the trip to meet people that traveled from up north.. pomona u know....the best part waz the travel home..haha nicee....remember the DA ....:8)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
the meet went pretty well..until we got lost..hahaha..damn it waz a bItch driving back though....OMG to crazy.....but it waz worth the trip to meet people that traveled from up north.. pomona u know....the best part waz the travel home..haha nicee....remember the DA ....:8)
Even though there was only a few of us, it went pretty well. I had fun meeting new people, having breakfast, and having fun on the freeway. The bad part was the trip back home. Every fuckin freeway was jammed. Lol! It's all good though. Thanks to those who showed up.

I remember the DA, the DA that couldn't pull on the fully-loaded 2800-pound DB8. Haha just keeding brader! Your DA is pretty tight.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Did anyone see me drift on the freeway entrance? That shit was funny. I really need to get another pair of RT-615s to replace the SPTs. One thing is for sure, Kumho sucks.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
x2 .. i was the only one with a civic there :(
It's all good man! Your EJ is pretty quick for a D-series. Sounded nice when you on WOT. Thanks to your Password: JDM intake.

I forgot your name, sorry! I'm bad with names...