SoCal Pacific Coast Highway Cruise #2

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
word man, it was hella fun! esp on the ride back, crazy shit! hahaa... can wait for the pics!

and on that turn you "drifted" on lol i hella almost broke loose with my cheap ass rubber lol

we so have to do it again!

oh and matt i know a great place for my "touge"? however the fuck you spell it! lol

and hurry up witht he damn pics yo! hahaa jk

much love to the DA and EJ :)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
word man, it was hella fun! esp on the ride back, crazy shit! hahaa... can wait for the pics!

and on that turn you "drifted" on lol i hella almost broke loose with my cheap ass rubber lol

we so have to do it again!

oh and matt i know a great place for my "touge"? however the fuck you spell it! lol

and hurry up witht he damn pics yo! hahaa jk

much love to the DA and EJ :)
Yeah, I had a lot of fun! I felt like we were doing that one scene in 2 Fast 2 Furious on the freeway. Lol! All these Hondas weaving through traffic. I really need to get another pair on RT-615s. The Kumhos just can't hang. You should definitely run the touge. You'll become a better driver, plus it's fun! Just be careful. Aaron is working on the pics so please be patient.

B16ckiNtegRa

the guy with the DA couldn't seem to stay put hahaha..
WARe? who are you? aye watchu mean couldnt stay put homie? it shouldnt matter about wat i did or who did...the point of da pCh cruise waz chill and to get to know one another , and it turned out good and everybody had fun...i dunno wat ur talking about but u better check wat u said homie..respect....understand cause that shit aint funny if u dont make urself clear....yo sorry to ur thread matt but dat dude WARE aint funny.....Oh and much love to all the DC's ...cant wait for the pic's wit my front bumper not even mounted on right wit gaps in between the headlights...hahah LOL...

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
WARe? who are you? aye watchu mean couldnt stay put homie? it shouldnt matter about wat i did or who did...the point of da pCh cruise waz chill and to get to know one another , and it turned out good and everybody had fun...i dunno wat ur talking about but u better check wat u said homie..respect....understand cause that shit aint funny if u dont make urself clear....yo sorry to ur thread matt but dat dude WARE aint funny.....Oh and much love to all the DC's ...cant wait for the pic's wit my front bumper not even mounted on right wit gaps in between the headlights...hahah LOL...
Hey guys... Let's not start any trouble. Look, I'm sure we all had fun at the cruise/meet. Let's just leave it as that k?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Someone needs to learn spell check at the very least

B16ckiNtegRa

Ernie, the one with the silver EJ8. I meant you were smashin.. you took it the wrong way.. chillax. it was hella fun!
oh aight i just thought u were talking ur ish about me.cause we could settle dis on the freeway again...hahaha ...but my bad though kid......aight gotta get back to work....check back later for the picture..hUrry UP wit it ..lolz j/p