SoCal Pacific Coast Highway Cruise #2

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Im not sure how long ill be down there, i might take friday off, cruise down there and maybe stay sat night as well...
I'll try to see if there's extra room at my uncle's pad for you bro so you don't have to stay at a hotel/motel.

@ JDM >Shogun<

where do we meet up i have a gang of people who want to roll!.. 3 dc 1 da and 2 hatchbacks!!>!>... man im so ready what time mor details im so excited!

B16ckiNtegRa

waDduP im Down 4 the cruise.....Y..cause my B-day is also on the 6 of OCT.....tight!!! so im down count me in....keep me updated...i also posted a thread....ccheck that out...aight..

@ JDM >Shogun<

YEAHH im so ready 4 this i already reqiested time off of work! lol... so post a time up people i invited want to know!!!>.. WOO!!

B16ckiNtegRa

Meet at the rendezvous point at 8, then we'll cruise for a bit. There's a Denny's along the way we can stop by at.

uummm rendezvous point? how would u get there from SUN VALLEY....or is there some sort of address i could look up on mapquest or something?? anything? i dont wanna get loSt......DB8 we both got the same birthdate....how odd is that to think somebody would post a cruise day on the right date.....cant wait..!!! my first meet and cruise wit the integra's club....hopefully it would be alot of us...imma see who wants to roll...

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Meet at the rendezvous point at 8, then we'll cruise for a bit. There's a Denny's along the way we can stop by at.

uummm rendezvous point? how would u get there from SUN VALLEY....or is there some sort of address i could look up on mapquest or something?? anything? i dont wanna get loSt......DB8 we both got the same birthdate....how odd is that to think somebody would post a cruise day on the right date.....cant wait..!!! my first meet and cruise wit the integra's club....hopefully it would be alot of us...imma see who wants to roll...
Rendezvous point is where we meet up before we actually start cruising. All the information is on the first page. There's an address that you can mapquest.

@ JDM >Shogun<

People are asking if we could meet up at 8 and roll out at 9. im down fr breakfast. its just some people i invited are comming from riverside and san berandino, and one from SD lol!... there hard core Import peeps..:) Question are any hondas welcome? my homie has a del sol and he wants to come