SoCal Pacific Coast Highway Cruise #2

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
People are asking if we could meet up at 8 and roll out at 9. im down fr breakfast. its just some people i invited are comming from riverside and san berandino, and one from SD lol!... there hard core Import peeps..:) Question are any hondas welcome? my homie has a del sol and he wants to come
That's fine. And yes, any Hondas are welcome.

B16ckiNtegRa

WooHooOo now i wont get lost.....haha thanks DB8...i'll be heading up there wit a couple of my friends to.. with EG's....when i told them they were down to roll up there wit me...but only if he finishes his car cause his tranny gone and he needs another 1.looking for a b16 " ..so add some hatchbackers to the maybe list....but shiIiiiIt im still going for sure!!....u best believe im wanting to meet my integra brotherz...and all them other peeps who r rolling....its all love for wat we are all in2 .....and dont forget most Mine and DB8 B-daY! nUkkAh...and u know wat it is....Oh and 1 more thing, everybody who's coming gotta bring me and db8 a Damn CAR ParTs presenT only!!! hahhaaha just playing....but it would be nice though right DB8??? haha

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
WooHooOo now i wont get lost.....haha thanks DB8...i'll be heading up there wit a couple of my friends to.. with EG's....when i told them they were down to roll up there wit me...but only if he finishes his car cause his tranny gone and he needs another 1.looking for a b16 " ..so add some hatchbackers to the maybe list....but shiIiiiIt im still going for sure!!....u best believe im wanting to meet my integra brotherz...and all them other peeps who r rolling....its all love for wat we are all in2 .....and dont forget most Mine and DB8 B-daY! nUkkAh...and u know wat it is....Oh and 1 more thing, everybody who's coming gotta bring me and db8 a Damn CAR ParTs presenT only!!! hahhaaha just playing....but it would be nice though right DB8??? haha
Haha! That would be tight, but I'm not expecting any presents from anyone. I'll be happy to have a good turn out for this cruise/meet.

How old are you turning B16?

B16ckiNtegRa

Haha! That would be tight, but I'm not expecting any presents from anyone. I'll be happy to have a good turn out for this cruise/meet.

How old are you turning B16?
dropping in a H- 22..dis coming birthday lolz im just playing bro lolz.. but thats how old i am though. thats just how i do do. so also hoping that things do turn out right and everybody shows and those who said they were going hoping they dont become dandruff cause i hate flakeS on my shoulder lolz.....are u going to the one on saturday in san dimas?

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
dropping in a H- 22..dis coming birthday lolz im just playing bro lolz.. but thats how old i am though. thats just how i do do. so also hoping that things do turn out right and everybody shows and those who said they were going hoping they dont become dandruff cause i hate flakeS on my shoulder lolz.....are u going to the one on saturday in san dimas?
I'm not sure what I'm doing tomorrow, so we'll see if I can make it.

B16B_civic_R

do U <3 your Honda
wuuuuuut ya'll comin down to the city by the sea eastside Long Beach lol daym i wish i had my car up & runnin....4rm the beach to daygo is a nice cruise wish i could join i saty in long beach oh well maybe another time...

B16ckiNtegRa

wats good mAtt ...check dis...i ran in2 some integra's today...and i got 2 more integra plus more of his homies wit integra's might roll.....and some nissan 240 sx might end up rolling 2....u kool wit nissan rolling up there wit me.....??imma set up a meet up spot up in the valley be4 we shoot up the LB.....to meet the rest of u guys...sounds good??? i got my girl who gonna roll up there wit me...so i got my passenger....all set to go...just getting my camber kit thursday so i could adjust my negative camber to 0.....u know...well yea cant wait.....tightness....just wanted to fill u in on the valley status....

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
wats good mAtt ...check dis...i ran in2 some integra's today...and i got 2 more integra plus more of his homies wit integra's might roll.....and some nissan 240 sx might end up rolling 2....u kool wit nissan rolling up there wit me.....??imma set up a meet up spot up in the valley be4 we shoot up the LB.....to meet the rest of u guys...sounds good??? i got my girl who gonna roll up there wit me...so i got my passenger....all set to go...just getting my camber kit thursday so i could adjust my negative camber to 0.....u know...well yea cant wait.....tightness....just wanted to fill u in on the valley status....
Sounds good man. Just make sure they know the rules and don't do anything stupid. Wanna have fun, but be safe you know.

@ JDM >Shogun<

man i posted this on team integra i got a good feed back then i told some homies on honda tech were gonna have a good turn out imma leave my house around 730!!! lol,

B16ckiNtegRa

man i posted this on team integra i got a good feed back then i told some homies on honda tech were gonna have a good turn out imma leave my house around 730!!! lol,
see i gotta leave me house around 6 30 meet wit the peeps and 7 o clock...shoot r way up there...damn..well its gonna take us about an hour 2 get up there..so hopefully u guys dont leave....cause immma be pretty damn pissed offf if we run in2 to traffic...so im hoping everything go's smoothly....aight until then....see yall..