Spitfire8o5's TimeAttack DC #117 Build

96LSteg

Jemel
my music is the sound of my car (when its running and not acting stupid lol) besides the one station i listen to plays the same damn songs over and over and over

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
5 pounds isn't worth not having music going to and from the track....f*** that. When I start towing it then itll get yanked. You guys are crazy. Lol

Kill it this weekend Roger!
Exhaust noise is already music to my ears.

Tovi

I wish my rs was white or black. And I wish I had x8 koseis lol. In for this build, looks good.

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Jesus you roll balls to the wall on the track! I dig it!
Thanks man. I have a blast doing it. You should do the same!
Seeing your stereo cover reminded me that I need to pick up my black dash and door panels next week.
Nice. Tan bugs you that much? My EG hatch had blue interior lol left that shit in there.
i want a stero cover!!!
eBay! $18 to my door! Used tho..
5 pounds isn't worth not having music going to and from the track....f*** that. When I start towing it then itll get yanked. You guys are crazy. Lol

Kill it this weekend Roger!
Headphones FTW!! They help mute out your exhaust too. But I'll try my heart out man. Colin isn't going to let me land 1st without a fight I'm sure (fresh motor, Dyno tuned @ 213hp, less weight and corner balanced)

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
my music is the sound of my car (when its running and not acting stupid lol) besides the one station i listen to plays the same damn songs over and over and over
Hahaha for sure
Exhaust noise is already music to my ears.
On that "tanabe" station hahaha. I'm lucky it's not really loud
I wish my rs was white or black. And I wish I had x8 koseis lol. In for this build, looks good.
Thanks man. Really glad I found this. And I have a thing for white cars!

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
I will be racing tomorrow at willow springs raceway if anyone is bored and wants to see some cars fly! The streets of willow course inside.

i got mine from Auto Fair Honda

i need to pick up the airbag delete i always wanted one.
Their pretty cool man. I like it!!! Too lazy to clip it on hahaha