Spooled up Racing's 94' Integra build.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
Alright just checking i have sportlines and the pro kit lol i actually have the sportlines on the front right now and the pro kit on the back :)! but a drop is definitely a need! :)

lol yeah money is just tight right now, thus why I have not got the RX7 done for this season. The economy is a bit slow (obviously) and sales have been lacking this year.

I really do want springs.. but honestly I would not go with Eibach

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
lol good choice i wouldnt go eibach again either if i had the option but it works for now imma sell both and get some TEINs someday :)

Yeah I would prefer Tein or Tanabe but I will take about anything.. hell just no Eibach lol

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
haha ya i dont like them much but i needed new front springs because the pro kit was making the front sit too high so i looked on craigslist eibach sportlines were 80 bucks so i bought them and put them on now my car finally sits normal lol

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
haha hey i see no problem with that! lol i almost did but these were cheaper then any i found lol

Anthony90

TeamXXXracing
Oh snaps...You have a build thread going..watch out lol.Dont buy ebay springs/coilovers please.Not worth it. And what is wrong with Eibach?

Last edited:
I have used Eibach in the past.. (NOT SPORTLINES) and I have had a problem with poor ride quality.. Now when I say that I dont mean.. its hard.. I mean it SUXS BALLS..

When I build a car I don't mind a hard ride, I like to feel the road and I like to feel when it hits back.. but the standard blacks are jsut IMO no better then stock coils but lower.. they just don't help the handling IME at all.

NEW UPDATES...

Got rid of the racing harness WOOT WOOT.. got a stock seat belt back in the car.
Also pulled the stock manifold and down pipe tried to install a 4-1 header however it did not fit the stock cat so I put the stock mani back on... sold the header so I am happy.

Installed a new horn (now I have a horn WOOT

Soon I will have what I think to be an OBD2 valve cover I am going to paint up and put on the car (next weekends project)

I also moved the stock headlights out for 9005 (high beam) 100w equiv bulbs in all 4 positions.

Things are turning around for the teggy.. I am happy.. and as of now.. not breaking the bank

Last edited:
Weather is crappy... If it is nice tomorrow I plan to wash and wax the car so I will get some pictures then.. From the few things I have done, there is nothing noticable.. except my chrome horn in the grille lol