Spooled up Racing's 94' Integra build.

Nothing much to update.. Just wanted to mention after 2 tank fulls (maybe it has been 3) looks like I am averaging about 25mpg. Not sure how good that is but I do 70% highway driving.. I do speed and have been known to pull on the car hard... 70% of the time :)

well then I'm glad to know 25mpg is not bad.. lol

As for the sig.. my man HAMFACE hooked it up.. between his and Cortez sigs they made for me I am going to switch back and forth

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
nice. those rims look really nice dave. you made a good choice. jim made my sig. i need to get photoshop.

THX.. at first I did not like the rims, I got them but put them on and was like... "EH... man o man.. maybe I'll paint them black" but now they are growing on me.. just need to be scrubbed down real good.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
that would probably help them look even better. but i think if you paint them gunmetal would be the way to go.

I had as similar set on my RX7 last year.. they were in gunmetal.. see pic below. less spokes both both are Enkei

I'm not knocking drifting.. its just not my style.. I have over 15G into that car.. and another 4-5 to go before it is driveable and another 2-3 before the body is done.. I just don't want to make a mistake and hit a wall and have to start again.

well I still need to finish the engine, as far as the interior I am going to do a black interior swap, Recarro seats Takata harnesses, b pillar bar for the harness, carbon fiber center console for the gauges, custom sliding tray in the center console for the 7" laptop to run the Haltech.

body work, diff bumpers etc. I would like to get some Super Advan wheels.

we shall see.

BACK TO THE TEGGY!!!!

Sammich

25mpg?

Dang Man...in My Gsr On My Trip Back From Miami..i Was On I-95 Doing At Least 80 The Whole Way And Still Got At Least 29mpg...

When I Raced A Guy For Almost 20miles Or So On And Off I Got Abotu 23-24 (remaining In Vtec Being A Ricer) Lol

U May Need To Do Some Maintenance