Spoon or b18c5

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
OP, you probably don't know what 350whp is like. 180-220 is a nice range, depending on how aggressive you want to get with the setup and how much you care about shit braking at some point

integragsr2002

I know I'll have to turbo that's part of my plan I have 20k ready to spend on it

-95 Acura Integra LS-- sold

95 Acura Integra GS-R DD

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
must be nice to spend 20k on an old car. I would k swap the car or something with that kind of money.

Teggy64

Got vtec?
20k on an integra? Why not buy a wrx, S2k or an evo? They're a better investment, plus it's much easier to get power out of those motors.

Last edited:
If you are gonna drop $20k in an Integra, why not sell your Integra and take that cash and the $20k and buy an early NSX or a C5 Vette? Then you can actually make some power and get some resale value.
Is 16 your post count or your age?

integragsr2002

Why what? And I didn't say m I'm spending All 20 on it I said I have 20k to spend. I want a teg one with a great ride and power when needed.

-95 Acura Integra LS-- sold

95 Acura Integra GS-R DD

dlo253

If I had a nickel for every time someone came here and said they got 20k to spend, I would have 20k to drop on my car... usually one thread like this pops up, then they vanish and we never see this beast of a car. Not saying thats you, so dont take it that way OP. And your best bet, would be to browse all the build threads around here to get a better idea of what you want. And who cares if he spends 20k on it? Maybe he likes the integra chassis and doesnt want a different car. Which would be stock, and just another starting point. Buying quality parts, its not very hard to blow thru 20k pretty damn quick.