Spoon or b18c5

94RS

No fucks given.
:smackself: This reminds me of the guy a few months ago who was building a 2013 Si for his friend....

integragsr2002

The integra gsr is sexy I've wanted one for years and now I have one. I was in a accadent not to long ago and received 250k bought a house naught the teg and now want to build it up if I wanted a MR I wold of bought one. I bought the teg for some thing to work on and do MY thing not something someone else has the 20k is for the whole care Suspension breaks motor inferior everything. To look good and to ride smooth.

-95 Acura Integra LS-- sold

95 Acura Integra GS-R DD

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
The integra gsr is sexy I've wanted one for years and now I have one. I was in a accadent not to long ago and received 250k bought a house naught the teg and now want to build it up if I wanted a MR I wold of bought one. I bought the teg for some thing to work on and do MY thing not something someone else has the 20k is for the whole care Suspension breaks motor inferior everything. To look good and to ride smooth.

95 Acura Integra GS-R DD
If you're really serious, hit me up. I have a spot in Reno that can build you something you'll fall in love with. BC Performance is the shop that owns the awd boosted k swapped civic and also my teammates. Shoot me a PM

[YOUTUBE="."]WvwE0TUUIh4[/YOUTUBE]

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
Wow.

Itr would be good, bigger brakes, reinforced frame, get one with a motor and build it up.

Im scepticall though, what kind of spoon motor? What engine mods do you plan? Why not k20something and dont worry abiut timing belt. On and on and on...

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Thought I heard Spoon stopped making B series engines because they are focusing on the K. And if you wanted a Spoon engine that Inlinefour.com would build one to the Spoon specs, with Spoon parts.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Regardless, getting a spoon engine won't give you much of a power increase. I thought I saw somewhere that the Spoon B18C5 engines put out about 215 hp. Spoon does not make super high powered cars to race. Spoons racing focus is on making a small increase in power, huge decrease in weight, brake upgrades, suspension upgrades, fuel efficiency, and reliability. Spoon gets their bodies from Honda just after the primer is put on, which is before any insulation and sound deadening (body in white) The Spoon Fit ran a 3 hour endurance race and needed no replacement parts, and they finished before several teams using NXS Type S.

If you want power then there is no point in getting a Spoon engine because they don't have much more hp than stock Honda engines do.

integragsr2002

Really! Might as well save the 6k on buying on and just build what I got.

95 Acura Integra GS-R DD