srt 4 - opinions

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Fast in a straight line, a bit of an understeer pig in the corners. They don't rotate quite right for a FWD.

mastershank

SRT-4s are FUCKING GAY HOMO BUTTSEX. seriously, they completely ruined the interior of the car by making it KINDA fast, then the KINDA fast engine is fucking about as reliable as a 300 year old wooden bridge made of wet soggy sticks. u might be able to live with it for few months but if u can last longer then that with one, then props to u. not to mention everyone that owns one is a huge douchebag and thinks its the fastest car in the world

u want a different car outside a honda? get a WRX or something thats actually a decent car
such hate :rolf::rolf::rolf:

*DA3*

if u get one dont be like the other people that have srt4 that are f**** faster cars on the street.

Rich-PMS

Srt4 isn't the kind of car, it's the trim model.

There's quite a few models that have srt4 as an option

speedin

The Transporter
SRT-4s are FUCKING GAY HOMO BUTTSEX. seriously, they completely ruined the interior of the car by making it KINDA fast, then the KINDA fast engine is fucking about as reliable as a 300 year old wooden bridge made of wet soggy sticks. u might be able to live with it for few months but if u can last longer then that with one, then props to u. not to mention everyone that owns one is a huge douchebag and thinks its the fastest car in the world

u want a different car outside a honda? get a WRX or something thats actually a decent car
Wow this guy really beat me to everything.

You missed the part about the car only being great on a highway. Anything in 1st or 2nd is just a waste of tire, plus forget about getting on the power in a corner.

They do have reliability issues out the box.

But by far their biggest issue is that interior. Its like Dodge hired PlaySkool to design it. Same materials too. I used to say the same about the exterior, but with work (like robbie's) they can look good.

IDK what a SRT4 goes for (never really was interested in them), but im sure its right around a WRX. Sure the WRX will be slower from a roll out of the box. But for that slight sacrifice of straight line speed you gain in every other category a car can be judged on.

Last edited:

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
i see people at the local hangout spot here with srt4's all the time, this is what i always here

1. horrible gas milage
2 3rd gear will go out sooner or later, tranny basically sucks
3.clutch will need replaced every month if you beat on it.
4.has no turning radius

my opinions-
1. its a neon
2. sounds like a tractor :lol:
3. 90% of all used srt4's have porbably been abused

outoforder18

usdm da9
forget that go and get an evo i have a mitsubishi evo 9 mr there great stock will rock most of the cars out there lol but my buddy owns an srt-4 and its setup for track use but he still drives it as a daily nd itspretty quick hasnt had a problem yet amd he has full bolt ons but its your choice just get what u might like and feel you would be happy with