Submit your applications for April '10 ROTM

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Submit your applications for April 2010 ROTM!

*Rules and Format Link*

Applications are due on 4/15/10 by midnight CDT

Title your thread: April '10 ROTM: *your name*

Post link to application in this thread.

Current Entries:

Daybid
AcurInteg96
jdm xiong
99sil-teg
corona88

The following applications have been removed per "3 month rule":
-blaketeg
-mattr89lxi

You are still eligible to enter if you wish to resubmit. Just let me know via PM or by posting in this thread and I will add you back to the list.

Last edited:

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Meh, my car isn't ROTM worthy. Plus my camera had a dead battery and I don't know where my charger is. Maybe once I put some time and effort into my car I'll run.

Mick Lvn

Seems like more people are voting, lets get some more people running! What do you have to lose!?!?! C'mon guys!

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Hmm... I'm just might be able to squeeze in this month... finally got a fender from my deer incident plus I'll be flossin some bbs's... guess I better get shit done lol

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
So has only 1 person entered? In the first post it has a list but all the entries are for Feb and March. All I've seen is AutoFashionBobb's application. Is there anyone else that's running?

I got my charger today. Maybe I'll snap a few shots so I can come in second place!!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
So has only 1 person entered? In the first post it has a list but all the entries are for Feb and March. All I've seen is AutoFashionBobb's application. Is there anyone else that's running?

I got my charger today. Maybe I'll snap a few shots so I can come in second place!!
Entries are valid for 3 months if they don't win. So there are still a few people already entered. Current entries are hyperlinked in post #1 of this thread. AutoFashionBobb will not be entered unless he puts the proper pictures in his thread.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Oh ok, I thought you eneter 1 month, if you don't win then you can't enter for another 3 months. My bad. If I get some pictures, maybe I'll enter. My car is pretty much stock so I'm not shooting for the starts or anything.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Oh ok, I thought you eneter 1 month, if you don't win then you can't enter for another 3 months. My bad. If I get some pictures, maybe I'll enter. My car is pretty much stock so I'm not shooting for the starts or anything.
Applications are entered for three months. If you don't win after that and still want in, you have to resubmit. If you win, you can't run again for 6 months.