Super Sexy Slammed Integra Thread v2.0

MrGurley

************5-0
lol Billy it's too functional and not fanboilicious enough for these guys

95B18BTurbo

lawyered.

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk
am i approved?

Posted from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.
Let's see if my teg is worthy for SSS... I'm tucking 215/45/16 Kuhmo Ecsta XS's all the way around!

Alright so let me get this straight, you're this low on 205/40/16's and I'm burying 215/45/16's way the f*** up in there and I'm not slammed? You sir get the :thumbdown

MrGurley

************5-0
haha Billy again, too functional, you've gotta remember you've got more invested in just the motor of your Integra than most of these guys do all together

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Alright so let me get this straight, you're this low on 205/40/16's and I'm burying 215/45/16's way the f*** up in there and I'm not slammed? You sir get the :thumbdown
bro. i already proved myself.

i could post my 4runner in here if i want. lol! i dont know why, but my sample pics on the first page are gone. looks like imma have to make new samples.

and i was saying no to that black da with the green wheels too. hah!!

Last edited:

95B18BTurbo

bro. i already proved myself.

i could post my 4runner in here if i want. lol! i dont know why, but my sample pics on the first page are gone. looks like imma have to make new samples.

and i was saying no to that black da with the green wheels too. hah!!

lip must be on the floor to be SSS lol 8)
Okay so I understand now, I have to put non sticky tiny tires on to tuck all the way around in order to (even though I already do) be SSS approved... that'll easily get the lip snow plowing, but what the hell would I do for traction at 24psi? Maybe if I get bored tomorrow I'll put it on the BBS's with 205/50/15's then... El oh El

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
lip must be on the floor to be SSS lol 8)
like when i was on my gsr fat fives?

Okay so I understand now, I have to put non sticky tiny tires on to tuck all the way around in order to (even though I already do) be SSS approved... that'll easily get the lip snow plowing, but what the hell would I do for traction at 24psi? Maybe if I get bored tomorrow I'll put it on the BBS's with 205/50/15's then... El oh El
if you look at the first page, one of the rules says that the side shot of camera has to be AT GROUND LEVEL and close-ups of the tucking action. people rarely follow those.