Super Sexy Slammed Integra Thread v2.0

Sammich

good.

if youre thinking that you may be slammed, chances are that youre not.

and that red dc needs smaller tires.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.
yea i know i wont be slammed until ECHM when i roll up there..i cant be slammed, my entrance wont allow for that fukery LOL

i'm glad Koy is back to shut down these bullshit SSS wanna bes

95TegDC4

Agreed, coy.
I did follow the rules, and I am tucking tire.
And I did have it somewhat lower, so it can be lower, but that's when I was rocking 185/50/15's lol.

95TegDC4

Wow Sammich, bs wannabe's? Sorry for following the rules, taking accurate pictures, and tucking tire, all the way around, although it is a little bit, I AM tucking tire.

More than what half the people here can do with awkward angled pics and 2 finger wheel gaps.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Wow Sammich, bs wannabe's? Sorry for following the rules, taking accurate pictures, and tucking tire, all the way around, although it is a little bit, I AM tucking tire.

More than what half the people here can do with awkward angled pics and 2 finger wheel gaps.
you did follow the rules. it just looks high because of the taller profile on the sidewalls.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

Sammich

fukitall the caliber of being SSS IMO isnt solely tucking tire...me and Coy knows it. but....do as you please and consider your car SSS. in my eyes it's lowered

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
yea i know i wont be slammed until ECHM when i roll up there..i cant be slammed, my entrance wont allow for that fukery LOL

i'm glad Koy is back to shut down these bulls*** SSS wanna bes
I can help you out. What day you coming up?

Sammich

I can haz the newb on here, but here is the my car that gets my 2 Honda's panties wet in the driveway.

alllllll these pics Gurley sends, he never sent me a full shot of the STI..that bitch..this fuker is clean....pass me that bottle of Svedka i'll forget it's not an integra and not slander it's presence in this thread

I can help you out. What day you coming up?
these heaux around here were talking about caravaning up there friday..i gota see what their talking about now. i'm thinking about trying to drop it that thursday when i get off and finish it up friday and roll out

MrGurley

************5-0
alllllll these pics Gurley sends, he never sent me a full shot of the STI..that b****..this fuker is clean....pass me that bottle of Svedka i'll forget it's not an integra and not slander it's presence in this thread
check my latest post in the dslr thread nerd