Tell us about ur Exhaust and vote!

Best Exhaust

• Total voters

Tegman

Ive come up that these 4 loud exhausts are what everyone talks about on clubintegra. This poll will better determine many people's decisions on buying these exhuasts. Based on your experiences tell us about ur exhaust and vote them if u like them. Apexi N1 Cat-Back, Greddy Ti-c, Greddy Evo2, and the Skunk2 Megapower exhaust

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Out of the options.........Greddy Ti-C.

Although didn't have any of them on my Integra. I wanted quiet exhaust so I had RS*R ExMag. The Ti-C is sexy though

Last edited:

Tegman

Although didn't have any of them on my Integra. I wanted quiet exhaust so I had RS*R ExMag. The Ti-C is sexy though
have u heard it? if u did was it loud and deep or quiet and deep

CortezBanks

I have the N1 and i love the sound. Its loud and looks like a fart can but doesnt have any of that raspy ebay sound. It gets a little loud and overwhelming at times (long trips) but other than that i have no complaints. "Sounds like sex" i think ive said that at least 4 times on 4 different threads lately ;)

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User

x2.

I have the RS*R and suggest anyone buying an exhaust to get it.

I get nothing but compliments on it, and cops don't care because I'm quiet. :thumbs up

Tegman

I have the N1 and i love the sound. Its loud and looks like a fart can but doesnt have any of that raspy ebay sound. It gets a little loud and overwhelming at times (long trips) but other than that i have no complaints. "Sounds like sex" i think ive said that at least 4 times on 4 different threads lately ;)
Do u think i will be able to use the 60mm N1 exhaust when I go turbo or not

RoCKstArTEgGy

iv got no cat and a 3" apexi N1 cat back and im in LOVE WITH IT, no complaints at all, and i have to agress with CortezBanks, cuz whenever someone asks me what it sounds like i simly say "sex"

biggame

i jus listened to some on youtube the TI-C didnt sound too deep or nethin wats so good bout it?