Tell us about ur Exhaust and vote!

Best Exhaust

• Total voters

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
RS*R Ex Mag is an extremely good exhaust but if you read the original post, he is shooting for an annoyingly loud exhaust
well just do straight header... no exhaust than! can't get any louder than that:lol:
when emissions come around just throw on any kind of exhaust..

but if u need an loud exhaust I'd still stick with RS*R, but just the GTII model...

Last edited:

Campanelli

OMG it has VTEC?
i havent had it on my car...but i heard it on a stock K20 and it was excessively loud...i almost got it on mine but one of the shops that i go to, the owner convinced me not to get it
Yea I saw a hatch with it the other day and I couldn't hear my self talk when he was next to me. I think im going to buy it cause it didn't sound raspy or anything just retardedly loud. Im sure I will get sick of it and want to kill myself but owell.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I think im going to buy it cause it didn't sound raspy or anything just retardedly loud. Im sure I will get sick of it and want to kill myself but owell.
Maybe you can find a package deal for that exhaust and a Smith & Wesson to shoot yourself with for buying it :what:

Campanelli

OMG it has VTEC?
Maybe you can find a package deal for that exhaust and a Smith & Wesson to shoot yourself with for buying it :what:
I didn't say I was for surely going to kill myself over it. But I do think I'm going to buy it