Tell us about ur Exhaust and vote!

Best Exhaust

• Total voters

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
I had the Apexi N1 on my teg for a while with no cat...was really loud...i took it off and got a WS2 instead...the N1 is on my brother's integra now and with the cat is sound pretty good...not really loud and has a good tone to it

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Never had any of those, but I would choose the Greddy units, they've always had a great sound and ok gains. I'm still in love with my old Spoon N1!

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
the spoon N1 is sick...ive had that too...ive had around 8 different mufflers on my car since i got it 3 years ago lol...the greddy evo 2 would be my next choice under the apexi N1...i just dont like how big the exhaust can is on that thing

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Well I have a 3" MPx o2 housing, bbolted to a MaxxFab 3" downpipe with high flow cat, which is the bolted to a 2.5" Borla catback system with a single resonator.

:)

Tegman

the spoon N1 is sick...ive had that too...ive had around 8 different mufflers on my car since i got it 3 years ago lol...the greddy evo 2 would be my next choice under the apexi N1...i just dont like how big the exhaust can is on that thing
damn.