The beginning of what will hopefully be an awesome project

Yeah adding a kit. And probably doing to get rid of the annoying thing on the roof because it takes away half the sunroof. Totally retarded. I have no idea why the guy i bought it from put it on.

I'm also thinking of changing the exhaust since the guy i got the car from decided to be ghetto an weld the muffler to the stock pipes. Looking at the Yonaka catback.

Everyone seems to be against bodkits here? any particular reason or is that an Integra thing?

b20vtec MFer

body kits are useless, harmful to your car, and tacky imo

other then that.. i don't see a problem

Idk i think they look nice if theyre done properly and tastefully. Not talking like that spanish guy that puts one on in his back yard with nothing but duct tape and bondo. Weve all seen that before.

Buuut im trying to make this car practical too... So mybe ill just get the body work done and the new exhaust. and for god's sake some alloys that don't have snow tires on them...

Ive also been shopping around for some new wheels. The problem i'm having i that i dont want to go too big... Any suggestions?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Ive also been shopping around for some new wheels. The problem i'm having i that i dont want to go too big... Any suggestions?
15" or 16"

Do yourself an immense favor, before you do anything else, read through some of our build threads.

mine, Samuria_Jew, Zooyost, Guy_from_nerk, etc., etc..