The Chronicles of "Harmony" - dopematic's Integra Update Thread

dopematic

[YOUTUBE="Thunderhill spinout turn 1"]7tk5f04CLVQ [/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="2nd to last session"]fdlxiwaF79k[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="last session"]mBUZUWunik8[/YOUTUBE]

Hello all, so this past weekend I went to track the leggy at thunder hill and their new western expansion track. A full 5 miles of track, 3rd largest track in the world.

Dylan (samurai blue) and "C" (skylinecx) was also in track attendance.

It was a great weekend.. Got more seat time, started feeling really comfortable and still steadily improved on my time throughout the day.

It was 100 degrees both days saturday and sunday and I recently picked up a mishimoto dual core radiator which adequately cooled temperatures despite the beating the motor took all week in this heat. Which I was very happy about because of my last track day with cooling issues.

Although, midway through the first day, I got a check engine light CEL 22 for a Vtec oil pressure switch and threw my car into limp mode limiting the revs up to 6500 rpm which was kind of a bummer. Despite that, I still got to work on my driving and had a blast at the track.

Enjoy the videos. :thumbs up

Last edited:

dopematic

I didn't realize I forgot to post these pics from the Filipino Fiesta car show close to a month and a half ago.

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Oh snapps! I remember this build thread from a long long time ago lol didn't realize it was the same one that I saw on your integram. Badass man

Love it lol

dopematic

Thanks bro. !! Haha hopefully we can have a track day together sometimes. I'd like to learn from mr fast guy haha

Here is the cropped portion before my spinout from the previous post.

[YOUTUBE=""]xngIZH2e2Uk[/YOUTUBE]

R13

The other asshole
Hah, I just went through your mod list out of a random curiosity.

I love this car soo much :drool:

Last edited: