The Chronicles of "Harmony" - dopematic's Integra Update Thread

dopematic

and I'll just take those off of your hands since youre leaving them
Come grab em. They're sitting in my room being neglected until I can sell my other wheels to wrap them in some rubber haha

Looks nice! Also looks like a nightmare to clean!
Thanks bro! I bet they are. Even mesh wheels are stupid annoying to clean haha but they're worth the trouble.. Lol

Jackson right? Wassup, buttonwillow december 21st ?

I hate you, i hope your going to refinish them :p
So I got a quote from memoryfab to refinish them and its a little out of my budget Lol.

So story of the wheels time! Pick these bad boys up for 900 off craigslist. The Catch is that it is 5x100 lug pattern. (I didn't even know they made these in that lug pattern but if you think about all legit wheel companies, each set was made to be ordered to each customer)

They are original finish, wording "Sprint Hart CPR for Competition" is still painted on. Lips can need some work . I will probably try to detail the lips myself.

16x7 +45
16x8 +45

My plan, I intend to grab some 5x114.3 to 5x100 hub adapters which are about 2mm thick. It actually works out perfectly to my liking because that would push the offset down to +25 all around which is not too far away from my advans right now. IT will still sit flush NOT HELLA FLUSH.. just Flush. In addition, I will be gettingsome BWD red lugnuts for the wheel lug nut combo.

Hooker ass hoe
Love you too Rachel LOL

Oh. My. God. Love.

Love them so much I'm sleeping with them every night haha

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
man i don't even think i have ever seen this thread until NOW! lol i love the progress man.. your pearl white is exactly what im going for next when and if ever i get money...:)

i do still love the s2k wheels you did have on there. your car is very clean man. definitely photo ready even if it was dirty and covered in mud with sprinkles of snow on it. :p

dopematic

Lol yeah I love white or black paint for a car. Thanks bro! White can get away with alot of dust and dirt for a longer period of time.

dopematic

Update I guess. I went to the Chronicles Year V anniversary meet in Corona Ca at the Eibach springs facility. It was the furthest I ever traveled for a meet and was spontaneously decided to go because I'm always so busy nowadays with school and work so when I had the day off I just went for it. Haha.

Here are some pics

Last edited:

jbrown97ls

You're car is amazing and I feel like a dick for saying this, but you should spray/line you're wheel wells. The red immediately drew me to focus on that instead of all the other awesome shit you're car has going for it.

Don't hate me,haha.

dopematic

wow your teg looks amazing in pictures! just curious what wax you use on your car? has such a nice reflection for being white!
Lol I use Meguiar's Hand Cleaner Wax. Works like a charm. I wax it roughly once every 10 months or something like that. I wash my car every week if not every week, its every other week. Garage kept obviously haha.

You're car is amazing and I feel like a dick for saying this, but you should spray/line you're wheel wells. The red immediately drew me to focus on that instead of all the other awesome s*** you're car has going for it.

Don't hate me,haha.
Lol Thanks Bro! Actually I've been meaning and wanting to re-do the under cover of my car too. It's all good, I like other people's thoughts and input. I'll probably do it over my winter break or something if I have time haha