The Chronicles of "Harmony" - dopematic's Integra Update Thread

dopematic

So heres a top gear top tip: keep your foot down and use 4th gear on the straight.
LOL thanks for the tip! That shaves off lots of time haha.

Nice pictures! The first one in my phone wallpaper now
Haha, thanks, truly appreciated. :thumbs up

You are crazy man, get that cooling issue fixed!
Lol, I know. I'm gonna wait till I have enough cash to invest in a dual core radiator. It does the job at the moment for daily driving and / or drag though. I'll have it fixed by my next event..... whenever that may be.

Good meeting you out there!

and use 4 bolts to bolt down your seat.
That's on the to-do list too.

dopematic

Hello, long time. Was washing my car the other day then I get a text message from my brother reading my super street magazine december '13 issue. Keeps flipping through the pages and sees a teggy, looks familiar and BAM! My car is in the reader's ride's section of Super Street December '13 Issue. =D It's not a full feature or anything but it is definitely something. Funny thing was that I sent it in a long ass time ago and I got no response or anything. Just assumed they didn't like my ride or something. Haha.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Congrats man!!! That's definatley everyone's dream here haha

dopematic

I could probably do the 22nd of December since School's out then and its just alot easier to get days off.

Just a matter of what I want to invest in at the moment... So many projects... haha

dopematic

That's pretty cool that you're in the mag!
I know right? It's pretty cool to walk up to the store, open a magazine and see your car there lol #supportprint!

Huh? I don't see him anywhere :what:

...Oh there I'm definitely not gawking at the other page... It was just.. the lighting.
Ana cheri is pretty bangin! :thumbsup

is it ok for me to enter here w/ hate on his feature? lol congrats man!
Come in here with hate or love. Regardless, you couldn't ignore so I'm happy with whatever. Lol thanks bro!