The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

dlo253

Apparently not. The past two incidents I have literally done nothing wrong whatsoever. The last shit cost me about $1300. I'm not getting fucked over this time. Gotta love it, I pay these fuckers check and they treat me like shit. Go fuck with somebody that's actually doing something wrong and doesn't provide food for your family. Lol.... This time was a traffic incident tho so I'm gonna fight it to the fullest. Because there isn't a bunch of jail time at stake like the last shit.

DA9_253

CASCADE HONDA CREW
He's building a turbo motor right now for it. It is really clean though. Ima try and get my phone today.

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
as of 2 days ago I found out how important a waste gate is. and now because of 1 vacuum line I have to pay 2 Gs because of 1 50cent hose. I swear my luck is f***ed over. f***in cars f***in vtec shouldn't have kicked so hard. now I gotta miss HT. I'm pissed

dlo253

Hahahaha.
Man boosted, be thankful u got better luck than me. I did nothing wrong, and its gonna cost me thousands of dollars to fight for my innocence all because a cop got confused in a construction zone and accused me of some bullshit, when she did the improper shit.

Seattleteggy

boosted ur funny haha:) sorry your having bad luck man:( so who ever is going to HT are you guys bringing cameras or anything? i might bring a GoPro ha

dlo253

Do it..
I'm not gonna be able to make it :/
Get pics, hope yall have a good time.
Let's plan sumthn for May. BBQ maybe?

Last edited: