The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
i can wait fo summer to hit and skii my backyard again ha! so pumped. do any of you wakeboard,skii>?
i dont but im down for anything ha. furthest i been doing any activity with a boat was being pulled on a raft ima call it the thing you hold on to like a intertube, that was hella fun.

IdioticMoney

Cascade Honda Crew
another color i'm looking at is a bright blueish color. dont know the color name but i've seen some plasti dipped wheels that color and I want the chrome lip on the rims still. just want to color the spoke area.

boosted18

BLACK ROGUE
another color i'm looking at is a bright blueish color. dont know the color name but i've seen some plasti dipped wheels that color and I want the chrome lip on the rims still. just want to color the spoke area.
id do red or blue an electric color with metal flake and a polish lip mirror finish

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
15, dang two other colters? ive only met one other colter before
Lol there is only one other, and that's me. It's spelled Coulter though. Just call me skid though, everyone else on here does, and it will avoid confusion in the future. Especially since I've never met anyone else with the same first name. I've only seen it as a last name, and it pisses me off when people call me colton, and that sh*t happens all the time!

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Oh, and i traded days off with my buddy for Sunday so ill be there. That means the rest of you best be there! I don't want another happening of the last meet i planned where nobody showed up, *cough* Dlo *cough cough* lol. Jk

dlo253

it pisses me off when people call me colton, and that sh*t happens all the time!
Hahaha. 8)

Hey fuck off! Lol I wasn't broken in yet.
I'm gonna guess 8-10 cars, based on what you guys say, and what i predict... Haha. Already know there is a couple people who are gonna no show. Let's see if they prove us wrong lol.

Last edited:

Jeffaj20

Wooh Skid! So you wanna meet and ride together?

Oh, and in the spirit of the meet soon....

Put the one pieces back on... Now just gotta find a shorter and less wide tire, running 205/60/16, gunna try something smaller for sure cause i'm rubbing a tiny bit

Last edited:

GSR360

Hey guys sorry for being MIA for a while but i should be at the meet! My car is in the paint shop right now and if they finish up ill def be meeting up with you guys.

GSR360

Hope you guys dont hold it against me though if I don't show up, this was kind of a surprise for my bday from my pops

dlo253

Wooh Skid! So you wanna meet and ride together?

Oh, and in the spirit of the meet soon....

Put the one pieces back on... Now just gotta find a shorter and less wide tire, running 205/60/16, gunna try something smaller for sure cause i'm rubbing a tiny bit

Yeah, I would go with 205/45/16. That is also the same OD as stock, so they won't throw off the speedo.

^Yeah that sounds good, ill txt you in a few.

Change of subject, but does anyone know what this is?:
That sir, looks like a broken lip...?

Hey guys sorry for being MIA for a while but i should be at the meet! My car is in the paint shop right now and if they finish up ill def be meeting up with you guys.
Daaamn, look who's alive! Thought you gave up lol.. Right on, hopefully they finish soon. What color?

Speaking of the meet.... yall see this fuckin forecast? Lame! Probly gonna be cold as shit on the water, oh well. But if it rains, I suppose we could just chill in the covered area... Why the hell did yesterday have to be Easter?! Woulda been perfect..

GSR360

Daaamn, look who's alive! Thought you gave up lol.. Right on, hopefully they finish soon. What color?
School and work got this dude busy all the time lol my bad. And milano red, just matching it up with the rest of my car. Rocking the frankenteg look right now haha

dlo253

I know how that goes, I still find time to come by :p hahaha. Nahh it's all good bro.
Oh right on, I wanna respray mine one of these days..