The Top Speed

BoostedITR41

B18Ch1ck said:
I'm 17 and I work at a racing parts shop. I sped all the time in my first car, a '96 Olds Cutlass Ciera. I'd be doing 95 on my way to my boyfriend's house all the time. But... speeding isn't such a big deal to me now that my boyfriend's license is suspended and I don't want to turn out like him. I did just buy a 5-speed GS-R and yes, I do plan on having fun, but I don't plan on topping it out unless it's at a legal venue. Besides, I work at a racing parts shop, I'm sure I could take my car to an event with my boss, whose car was in the newest Teckademics movie. But I'm glad that I realized that speeding isn't such a big deal before getting a single ticket or an accident. Besides, an Integra is way hotter for the cops than an Oldsmobile. Shit, in the Olds, I blew through speed traps right behind a Mustang (doing 65 in a 35 is not quite legal on a road with 1 lane in each direction) and they pulled over the 'Stang, not me in my Cutlass. But I learned from watching my boyfriend that speeding isn't worth the enjoyment. I mean, sure, speeding is great but not when you get a $525 ticket doing 82 in a 35. Not when you get a ticket doing 80 on a 55 MPH highway. Not when you get a ticket doing 35 in a 25 MPH school zone. I've just been lucky, but I don't plan on topping out my GS-R, so please tell me how fast that thing can go.

techademics= teh rice..... they were supposed to come film something other than stupid rally's but didn't

B18Ch1ck

Yeah, I know Teckademics is rice. I don't think my boss likes Gio from Teck, either. I just needed a good paid internship doing something with cars, and my boss actually hates ricers but has the shop set up in the perfect location to make mad money off of the ricecakes that come in.

Tronic909

oh damn, 16 year old got told by mojojojo here. i mean OUCH. that must have hurt. i will stick to mojo's side because he has an rsx and the 16 year old has a cavalier. lol im just kidding, but that would be a good reason. actually mojo is right. it is the 16 year olds who just got their license that give hondas and the alike a bad name bacause they RICE THE $HIT out of them. i mean you guys must have moticed it.

I am on mojos side too just cuz hes got the RSX, and i really hate cavaliers, they look and drive like shit, its a wannabe import. But this guy doesn't have to categorize the younger croud. I got a 96, GSR and its clean as fuck with no RICE $HIT what so ever, there are a few homos who tend to make their cars look like shit but not all of them so dont categorize.

Tronic909

RaGeDizzle has a cavalier, Just point and laugh at him.....

I can't believe this guys talking shit with a cavalier(POS)... by the way most domestics are SHIT. :D

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
You talk like you have a Domestic, An integra is rice even with a 454 big block motor in them. Just not everyone can see that. And cavaliers arent all that abd of cars. That ragedizzle guy has a slow 93 2.2L I4 which is slow, but Modded Z24's hold their own. Till then i leave you with this,

Hope you love it

98itrallmotor

Your always funny and hard until your explaining why your speeding in your ls to a cop or waking up in the hospital. Oh well people learn with experience lets hope its only them that has to pay.

01cleatus

Integraboy04 said:
yo an rs integra is slightly faster than a ls
Hey bro how so? I believe the LS and RS share the same emgine B18B1 are you talking about weight cause they weigh about the same. I can see an LS/RS being faster than a GS because the GS weighs about 40 lbs. more than the RS/LS according to the Acura's website. But how is a LS slower than an RS?

BoostedITR41

Black94LS said:
You talk like you have a Domestic, An integra is rice even with a 454 big block motor in them. Just not everyone can see that. And cavaliers arent all that abd of cars. That ragedizzle guy has a slow 93 2.2L I4 which is slow, but Modded Z24's hold their own. Till then i leave you with this,

Hope you love it
actually you are wrong. I have gained many domestic guys respect and vicea versa. altezza's, neons, and wheels above 17" in diameter make you rice as well as a system, airbags/hydros and ingeneral making a show car.

sleepwalker50

i dont understand why put your life and others in danger by speeding if you want to go fast go to the track if you cant control your self from going fast dont drive because i know so many people that got into accident cause of being stupiet like you or cause some1 else was stupiet i just lost my friend cause he didnt want to list car spon out of control into a truck now hes dead yea it suck but he didnt want to listen what is the point of driving fast. my other friend had a srt4 crashed it 3 weeks after he got it he wanted to drive fast he crashed it on the friday that just passed 02/25/05 car lost control flipped over into a ditch he is all right im surprise cause he never wear his seat belt but im just saying there is no point of driving fast. for those that living n jersey union county area if you meet a donukin donuts or curcuit city if you was there n oct. if you remember phil with vr6 jetta every 1 doning burn outs we about to head down to watch street racing nexts thing you no his car is swing around on route 22 raped around a telephone pole he live to tell about though. but 1 do sumthing stupiet spending this money in your car just to crash it its not worth it

01cleatus

Hey I am very sorry for your loss. A friend is just one of those things that can never be replaced and probably one of the worst things to lose. I understand your side and your concern for people like your friends and I who drive "fast" on the streets. Yes there are designated areas for us to do so but for most of us there is not any place for people like us to go drive/race. I know that is not an excuse to drive fast and to not acknowledge what you, like others are saying. But for some people like myself, it is my only vice. Some drink, some smoke, some do illegal drugs, and some drive fast. Some do a combination of these. But for me all I do is drive fast occassionally. Like all the other vices they can kill you and or kill some one else. If goverment officials could here, or even acknowledge the number of deaths related to "street racing", then maybe they would fund some projects to help us stay off the streets, and have a designated area that was open at all times. Now I know that this idea would not stop "street racing", but it could help in the process of excessive vehicular homicide, or other accidents related to "street racing". Again I am deeply sorry for your loss, and can sympathize with the fact in losing a friend in an accident, but at the same time it was their choice, and it was their life, and that was the descision they made. That was their vice, as it is for some of us. For most of us this is a short phase in our lives before we have kids and end up driving a SUV or mini van. This the age where we make mistakes, and create problems, and situations for ourselves to learn, and grow from. I hope I did not affend anyone as it was not my intention.

Last edited:

Black_GS

fuk domestics...ugly ass styling and even more ugly interior.., i raced sum guy with a brand new 05 caverlior Z24 wit that eCotec bullshit...and he had nike sign on his winshield..LOLOLOL...ate his food..i could understand why people like domestics but what u expec if u put a 5 liter engine in a car? of corse it s ganna go ...but if honda made a 5 liter motor and drop it in a NSX....thens its over..or even turbo that shit from stock....plus domestic engine sound like shit after 2-3 years..,,i can bring my 97 GS..to the dealership and put all the stock parts back on and walk out with a 02 and up caveiler..bullshit cars..