TW: 12/08 Track Day at Thunderhill Raceway Park

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED.

A friend of mine on ClubRSX is planning to host an exclusive track day at Thunderhill Raceway Park some time in December. We're still trying to fill up the driver list to see how much the rates will cost. Sign up if you're interested!

Who: ClubRSX
What: High Performance Driving Event
Where: Thunderhill Raceway Park
5250 Hwy 162
Willows, CA 95988
When: Monday, December 29, 2008
Price: $210

Requirements:
1) You must have a helmet (Or rent one at the track). Any Snell rated (95 or newer) helmet (M or SA) is allowed. SA95 or newer are required. If you do not have a Snell rated helmet, you can rent one at the track
2) A tow hook must be installed on your car. The stock ones will do just fine
3) Your car must be in good working order. No leaking fluids.
4) Batteries must be securely tied down.
5) Tires:
-Street tires must be in good condition, with at least 2/32 of tread remaining. NOTE: 2/32 is probably not enough to get you through a day at the track!
-Race tires must be in good condition, with no cord showing.
6) You must have 3-point seatbelts, or better, in good condition.

Track Map:
http://www.thunderhill.com/07_Facility_Internet.pdf

Special Note:
This track event is NON-REFUNDABLE! This will ensure that the organizer of the event won't have to pay $5,000 out of his own pocket. Please remember that this is a private event. So we're looking at around 20-30 cars. Not like public events where there are about 100 cars. Thanks for understanding.

Driver List:
1) JDMxDB8 (Matt)
2) B16B_civic_R (Donne)
3) Samurai_Blue (Dylan)
4) Pugnap00 (Shane)
5) ITRnarcotic (Ted)
6) 1caintegra (Joey)
7) RD408 (Robert)

Last edited:

B16B_civic_R

do U <3 your Honda
^^^^oh shit homie im down...need a helmet too right what else?? track tires?
well anyway im down, oh yea is it kool if im a noob on the track loz

B16B_civic_R

do U <3 your Honda
4sho ima check out that site...but yea im down my car will a world diff. by then lolz

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
do yuo need any saftety equipment? I just hope im home in time for the event! ill be at school without my teg =(

Last edited by a moderator:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
lucky bastards get to run during december. NE would be pounded by cold weather, ice, and feet of snow by then.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
sweet deal! you have a date planned? im supper stoked! its about 93 miles from my house!! beats going out to infinion! =D

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
sweet deal! you have a date planned? im supper stoked! its about 93 miles from my house!! beats going out to infinion! =D
Nope. Sorry. A date is still being discussed. We're planning to shoot for early December, so it won't get in the way of the holidays.